Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Trick on rolling better blunts..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by rorymcilroy802, May 25, 2012.

1. Can't roll but don't want to waste bud? Don't fret!

Rolling a blunt is an essential skill (I feel) for smokers. But many new smokers are too nervous/scared about trying to roll fearing they will screw up, here is a trick that can help the new smoker (or the one who can't roll well). Go to the store and pick up some poop quality rillos. Kroger gas sells a 2 pack a zig-zags for $.79. Gut them (knife or fingers - doesn't matter but don't forget this is just practice..), and take anywhere from 1/4 to 1/2 of the guts and re-roll into a 'blunt'. Keep practicing until you feel you have mastered this skill efficiently.

Now you may be thinking "I'm a broke smoker who has priorities of what I buy with the little money I have and can't just shell out a $1..." I understand times are tough but if you ever want to learn how to roll, wouldn't it be better to practice with just the guts and only lose 79 cents if you mess up rather than wasting $10 on a .5 of dank on a blunt that runs faster than an escaped convict who has the police right on his ass.

So next time your at the store buying that 'essential' candy bar, pull out that loose change and buy those practice rillos - it's a decision that will be well worth it in the long run.

Also... lets say, worse come to worse, your piece break or you don't even have one! What are you going to do? Smell it? Stare at it? Shove it up your ass? Hell no! Use that wonderful skill you learned rolling and smoke away! Plus you can have bragging right between your friends if they can't roll AND you get to light up first (roller's rights). :smoking:

Would you rather buy about 10 bad quality cigarillos @$5-10 for practicing perfection or buy a a decent roller for $10 and have to be reliant on a machine that you will have to carry everywhere - taking up space and leaving evidence for parents (or whoever) to find out you smoke weed.

Knowledge is power... and with this power, you can smoke anywhere you want given the fact that you're near a store that sells tobacco/alcohol. :cool:

tl;dr Buy shitty cigarillo with pocket change, gut it, use guts to practice rolling so your don't waste precious bud on a blunt that runs (don't have to smoke this, just roll)

*look in the thread that is stickied on tips to roll fine ass joints/blunts*

2. For some reason, I find rolling blunts really easy, even though I just started a couple of days ago. I've been rolling joints for way longer, but they still don't come out as nice as my blunts.

3. or roll a joint :p

4. Thanks for promoting the company my dad works for :p

Back on topic, you can practice rolling with thicker papers, and it's not too hard to transition to blunts off of thicker papers. Sure, it's different, but the concept is the same with blunts and joints, why not buy a pack of like 20-30 for $2 instead of 4 for the same price? :confused_2:

5. Maybe because you got the concept down with the joints you've rolled? :p

6. i cant roll joints that well but i can roll a mean blunt lol, im the only one of my friends that can roll a blunt so they all look at me when were smoking LOL makes me feel like a bawse, love blunts though, blunts over anything for me :cool: keep smoking ya'll