Trichs

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Numbness2005, Aug 12, 2011.

1. Hey GC can any one tell me what's going on...

My plant is nearing the end of her flowering but as of yet none of the trichs have turned milky or amber at all as far as I can see (using a 30x eye glass) maybe my eyes are just bad or something but they all look very much clear to me....

Should they have started doing this by now or does this happen in like the last 1-2 weeks. They're around 8 weeks into flower now...

2. Takes time dude...be patient.

3. yeah, it all depends on the strain. But please stay patient even though it is hard to not chop early. Patience is key

4. im having the same isssue (patience)lol mine are 8 1/2 weeks into first grow i have 80% clowdy went in today to look at then to see if to water again or shut of light for 24 hours.i decided to water again and check back sunday night.its hard to wait but i want Fire not flames.heer some quick pics on them tell me what u think.yes i had nute issues got some bad advise.also included pic of new girls when this harvest is done got 6 more ordered.and pic of my new security system for my outdoor project.

Attached Files:

5. Wow your ladies really are burnt arent they... Be sure to flush all of that out before harvest itll taste like dog shit otherwise, speaking of which dude that bone is nearly as big as your dog man. Like your tent thats a bush you have there! Good
    Luck with it all dude. Happy harvesting....

6. Yes got some bad advise on nutes and yes i have been flushing for 1 1/2 weeks now. thanks