Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

trich's or red hairs?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by alwaysdown, Jan 9, 2011.

1. talking to my dealer on the phone about some new dank he picked up. i last bought some super crystally ak-47 from him, and liked it alot. he told me this stuff isnt as crystally, but is covered with red hairs, and smells as skunky as it any top shelf dank. should i be suspicious?

2. be suspicious? no.
    sounds like a pretty normal sentence for a dealer to say..

3. alright just wanted to make sure. thank you:smoke:

4. cool story bro.

op, hairs are good. make sure that you look over the bud enough before you buy it (so many people dont....). obviously you want it to be as crystally as possible, but hairs are not a bad thing. it's all about once you think when you see/smell it. if you can smoke it and try it before you buy, thatd be a plus.

5. Red hairs are good, tell him you'll only pay half if it's not panama red haha... I did that to some whimpy teenage dealer and it worked.