Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

trich's or just hairs?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Laughing Grass, Sep 10, 2009.

1. I have a very simple question that someone I know should be able to answer. I am out of weed so I was looking at some of my stems and they have a shitload of white hairs on them. I know the leaves get white hairs on them to help absorb water into the plant. So its got me wondering what I am looking at on these stems....are those trich's or are they hairs that the plant uses to absorb water?

Before anyone says to search the forum I have done that already. Also, I have never seen this question asked on this forum in my time of being here and I have been on this forum for over a year even though I didnt register.

2. You could try to make kiff with it. It may be trichs get a magnifying glass and u will know for sure

3. [​IMG]

You talking about these? They arent trichomes. Trichs have a shorter base and a bulbous head on the top. These hairs dont have any value to a smoker...

4. Just hairs

5. Dude... this was your 666 post... crazy.:smoking::wave:

6. ok so where will i find thc on stems?

7. Stems have very little THC. You could collect a lot of them and make some stem tea, but even that will just give you a small buzz. Some people like to do it though. No use in smoking it though; it'll just give you a headache.