Trichs are not turning Amber

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Alkaline, Jun 1, 2011.

1. Hey whats up i dont know if im being impatient or not but all the trichs are cloudy and I dont see one shred of amber.. I know what amber trichs look like.. They have been all cloudy for about 4 days now with no more progress.. Almost every leaf is dead and all that is left are the buds and even the fan leaves stickin out of those are dead.. So i dont know what I should do before it spreads to the buds or if it is. Should I wait a little longer or no.. I fugired I would atleest see a few amber by now. Let me know what u guys think. Thanx

2. what strain is it? how far along are you...more info please.

i'd let it go for a few days to a week and see what happens...

edit: you didnt rip off the fan leaves when they were healthy...did you?

3. Im gonna let it go for a few more days.. I just dont want the buds to get affected

4. buds wont get affected unless you have mold...it'll be ok to let it go for a few more days. if its sativa or sativa dom then having cloudly trichs isnt that bad. if its indica then deff let it go for a lil bit.

5. Its a Blueberry plant..Its been goin for a little over a month. Just checked it again this morning. All cloudy still. I guess im just lookin for some amber atleest to show progress

6. wait...ur only 1 month into 12/12?

if thats the case then the problem is the plant isnt finished yet. even the fastest flowering strains take 45 days or so

who did you get ur blueberry from? Dutch passion? DJ short? Sagarmatha?

7. I got it from marijuana-seeds.nl. they are from the netherlands..I figured it was close cause pretty mudh most of the leaves are dead and the trichs are cloudy.. I been waiting for them to change over to amber each day.. maybe im being impatiant

8. but how many days has it been since the hairs started showing up? (ie. the beginning of flower)

9. one month floweing and ur leafs are turning yellow?????
    Something wrong my friend some kind of deficiency...need some pics

10. It need food and fast or its going to die on you need to set up and what nutes your using and soil asap so all of us can help you out

11. what should i give it all leaves are pretty much dead and the buds are fine.. I thought I shouldnt feed it late into flowering..Its Prolly been like 6 - 7 weeks actually since hairs were first showing

12. Need pic that would help but is it a sativa dom or indica dom strain and need to keep a better time line they should now just start to yellow at 7 weeks

13. yeah its gonna be hard to help without more info. pics would also help.

is this blueberry a sativa dom or indica dom plant?

if its 7 weeks flowering and its sativa dom it may not make it if all the leaves are dead already. generally they dont come back to life that far into flowering like they do veg (mostly because theres not a lot of N if any in bloom products)

if its indica dom then you'll probably see a decent harvest

also. for some strains its common for all the leaves to die and fall off no matter how well you care for them.

what are you feeding and on what schedule? how much per feeding? etc. are you watering one time then feeding one time? (thats how you should be doing it)

14. Blueberry TYPE 80% Indica/20% Sativa. Its on Week 6 Right now. Let me know what u guys think.. Sorry bout the hold up with the Pics

DSCF2140.jpg

DSCF2141.jpg

DSCF2143.jpg

DSCF2142.jpg

15. for it being 80% indica it looks very stretchy...did you have lots of problems with this grow? nute burn? deficiencies? etc?

if you're on week 6 you should probably be flushing this week or next week (you need to flush and let them sit for 14 days before chopping them or they wont smoke nicely ie youll get a chemical taste, the bud will snap/crackle/pop etc)

if you haven't flushed yet then i'd give it one more feeding then flush the next time you water. after that water them with 1-2 tablespoons of molasses per gallon of water in place of nutes.

thats what i'd try doing.

if you've already flushed them then just feed with molasses. if your plant's trichs are milky then majority if not all the weight is already packed on and the molasses will just help weigh those buds down.

16. looks good to me, add molasses and plain water till they are amber and enjoy, please share :p

17. water with plain water, cut in 2 weeks

that's my guess.

18. I fed it once right before flowering.. then I saw signs of nute burn so I flushed and haven't given it anything since. So its week 6 now just watering with regular water. Should I still flush it and follow that process. I haven't given any nutes since right before flowering

19. no need to flush again, just start to add a tbl spoon of molassas to your water. I think, read up on it

20. been werkin with the Blueberry @ Dutch Passion myself.....love the budz....could be me, but not the most weight producer but great freakin smoke....on the forth run with this strain....no need to quit clonin her out? However....the mitez jus love these sweetiez, have gone to CO2, ladybugz were over ran....even recently bought a gallon of liquid ladybug because the damn mitez jus come back for more.... would love to find a strain that repellz bugz!!!!