Trichromes burning a brownish color?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Dope_killa530, Aug 9, 2018.

1. Hello everyone! Greetings from Northern California! I recently started my first outdoor grow this year with 3 strains cherry pie, pre bubba,super glue so far it's been a up and down ride dealing with broad mites to water issues and such things finally thought I got everything under control untill I noticed something on 1 of the cherry pies most all of my plants have some sort of flowering with all white trichromes but on this plant it has a mix of white and some almost looking amber to brownish color I was thinking to myself it couldn't be amber yet as it just started to flower but I could be wrong? I also noticed this plant the color looks more pale green not bright green as the others not sure if that's related or not ? If you guys have any advice id really appreciate I don't want to run into anymore problems on this grow

Attached Files:

2. I mean to put turning* on the title lol

3. Cal mag is your friend

as for the the brown Tricomes the little crystals

is time to harvest

unless you mean the little hairs on top Pistols

of the flower that are receding

all is well ...get out your 30x loup'e and see for yourself

good luck

• Like Like x 1
  4. I currently use cal mag on every feeding witch is 1 time per week on Mondays full dose aggressive veg feeding flora series with added cal mag the rest of the days it's just plain water and yes that's what I'm talking about brown hairs on the pistols forming the bud I have pictures I don't think it's time to harvest yet as it's outdoor I think going on 2 week of flower so I'm just a little worried of what it might be as the color of the plant is kinda pale green compared to the rest of the garden I also have another cherry pie next to her that doesn't look like that not sure if I'm getting broad mites again? As I don't see the signs a once had so I'm confused

5. Post a close up

cheers/

• Like Like x 1
  6. Close up pic

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  7. I suggest that cold causing a darkening of the pistols

time too

you are fine but for the serious yellowing of some leaves

IMO: miss a couple of feeds

good luck

• Like Like x 1
  8. The leaves aren't yellow on that plant the other cherry pie I noticed some yellowing leaves in the middle on this one the leaves appear yellowish but it's a pale green not sure why tho I posted pics below as for feeding should I just use water for now ?

Attached Files:

9. Just the heat. I grow outside in palm springs. My plants out there never have the big long white pistols.

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk

10. I give nitro until week 2 of flower. Than i cut it and go to bloom only products

• Like Like x 1
  11. What bloom products do you use ?

12. All fox.

13. Big bloom tiger bloom and whichever granular it calls for.. beastie blooms etc

14. Should get ur leafs to make ot too harvest and not have too much chlorophyll
    My summer journal

15. What's ot? And my friend uses all fox too with good results if I use tigersbloom when should I start using it ?