Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Trichomes?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Smoked All Dat, Apr 4, 2010.

1. Well, to see trichomes on weed do you need like a magnyfying glass or something cuz I was looking really close at it and thought I could see them (well I was and am high so you know how that is) but anyways I was wondering if I had trichomes on it or not so could you see trichomes from if you just like picked it up and looked at it from far away?

this might make no sense at all im pretty blazed :smoking:

2. it can either look crystally or powdery. i had some wonderful Trainwreck that was so covered it looked and felt powdery and it was all THC my friend.

3. na bro, you can see them with the naked eye, they just aren't detailed, but all that white frosty looking shit is trichomes :)

4. Does the weed look like it has powder on it? If yes, grind it and smoke the keif later and if not then just smoke it because weed is weed