Trichomes

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Sypha, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Gettin close most of my white pistols have turned brown and curled in maybe 5% left.. its hard to find a white pistol on her..

She stinks so good!!

Trichs gettin close here are some shots

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. Vegging wasnt an issue cuz they vegged with the autos.. but damn this last auto is taking long to finish up..

Im going to take 2 more clones off my pineapple chunk.. i got atleast a week b-4 i flip, that should be enough time for the clones to make roots.. if not then thatll be a longer wait till i flip.. lol.. (not gettin rid of this pineapple just yet)..

These clones i take today will veg only 3 weeks b-4 flower b-4 that ill take 2 more clones off and repeat till im tired of pineapple chunk

• Like Like x 1
  3. #123 Sypha, Nov 20, 2018
    Last edited: Nov 20, 2018
    Update.. were movin along now..

I can see some amber trichs finally ..

Waitting another day & taking another look..
    Till im satisfied with them.. heres a couple clear pics of her trichs (White Widow Auto)
    Could get the amber ones un a clear pic but i see them when i look in & thats sll that matters to me.. lol

When theirs a bit more in a couple days it should be easier to get them in a shot..

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

EDIT!!
    AFTER CLOSE OBSERVATION OF THE PICS I FOUND THE AMBER TRICHS!!

HERE THEY ARE!! Pic 1 & 4
    [​IMG][​IMG]

4. Gettin more amber but still not enough

White widow Auto on week 15 day 1, day99

All trichs are cloudy now just waitting on the perfect % of amber trichs b-4 harvesting!!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

5. NOT SURE BOUT THE REST OF YALL BUT BEING THAT I AM NOW GROWING MY OWN & AM CHECKING TRICHOMES & SHIT I STARTED CHECKING TRICHS TO THE WEED I BUY SINCE MY BUDS ARENT CURED YET..

& THESE TRICHS ON THE BUD I BUY DOESNT LOOK LIKE THE TRICHS ON THE BUD IM GROWING..

THE BUD IM GROWING LOOKS LIKE ALL OF OUR TRICHS I PRETTY MUCH SEE HERE ON GC & WHEN I LOK AT TRICH PICS ON GOOGLE..

BUT THE ONES ON THE BUD I BUY LOOKS MORE LIKE CLUSTERS OF TRICHOMES LIKE BLOBS OF TRICHS NOT A BUNCH OF TRICHS STICKING UP INDIVIDUALLY BUT MORE LIKE A BUNCH HAVE MELTED TOGETHER AND FORMED ROCK/CLOSTER LOOKING LIKE TRICHS..

IVE BEEN CHECKING TRICHS ON BUD I BUY FROM HERE TO JERSEY WHERE MY BROTHER LIVES AND SLL BOUGHT WEED FROM THE STREETS THATS NOT HOME GROWN HAS THESE TRICH CLUSTERS & NOT INDIVIDUAL TRICHS LIKE WHAT WERE USED TO SEEING..

THE BUDS ALWAYS SUPER LOUD USUALLY SOUR DIESEL OR GORILLA GLUE!!

ANYONE HAVE ANY INPUT OR KNOWLEDGE AS TO WHY THIS IS OR WHATS GOING ON WITH THE TRICHS THAT CAUSES THIS PLZ CHIME IN!!

EVEN THE HARVEST CHART PPL SOMETIMES POST ON GC HAS TRICHS LIKE WERE USED TO SEEING, BUT NOT DEALER BOUGHT WEED THO

6. Its cause your looking at them on fresh weed dried they do look a lil different. Heat can also mess them up

7. Check these out @loki125 this is exactly what im talking about.. they look like rock candy clusters instead of individual trichome heads that were used to seeing.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

And these are how mynes look
    [​IMG]
    Huge huge difference!! ANY IDEA WHY??

8. Ones dry cured weed other is fresh. Also if the grower had a hot tent thisncan mess with the looks. Also if the grower was rough with the dry bud that can knock off the heads of thrichomes

• Like Like x 1
  9. Stick somr into decarb it will look different too when you dry some moisture come from thrichs as it gets more potent as it dries also. Depending on how hot or gold a grow is determins thich stalk length hotter grow mean longer stalks which break easier than short stalks

• Like Like x 1