Trichomes

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Sypha, Oct 22, 2018.

1. Okay so i wont get ant new trichs but the ones already on the plant will still go on with their process for a bit(not long) & that means if i harvested with all cloudy trichs by the time i actually smoke i might have some amber ones.. (possibly)

2. A 2-3days possibly a plant is still alive but cause your at that point drying it will stop processes quickly

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  3. Thanks loki.. i went & payed my brother a visit, as i was gettin in the car to leave, here comes the mail-man..

He has ascope for my that i purchased online.. instead of leaving it in the house i took the package wit me..

After arriving and gettin stoned i remembered bout the scope being in the car, so i go grab it, & take a look at the buds we were smoking, trichs..

OHH MAN EVERY SINGLE TRICH WAS SUPER WHITE/CLOUDY LIKE PAINTED WHITE.. SUPER SUPER WHITE/CLOUDY..

As like the plant was harvested at the most perfect moment in time ever!!

Shit was potent & pungent as a motha f#%ka

Strain was gorilla glue

This is the kind if quality im trying to grow..
    Is that possible with a at home set-up??

4. Yes.... this is how my buds are atm i want a few amber on mine but Screenshot_20161222-131902.jpg 180420_131412.jpg 181104_122137.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. Its a usb micro scope. Cabable of 50-500x and no idea of the magnification im afraid i can use it with my phone which make it so easy to check thrichs

6. I see ur using Android can i use it on my Iphone too??

7. I should imagin so but youll need a usb to lightining converter. And an app like camera fi to view the cam

8. Yea i know about the bluetooth box to be able to connect to the scope & the app, theirs actually acouple apps ive heard about..

Are you holding the scope in ur hand during taking these shots or is the scope stationed somehow

Can u maybe take a pic of ur set-up next time u go in for trich shots?? Thatll be awsome thanks!!

9. Litrally in my hand man not much to take pics of microscope in hand taking the shots

10. Trichome & bud pics of this “white rhino”
    I got from mah manns & them..

S#¥t so dank & loud.. i hope what i harvest can turn out like this.. its perfect weed from “cali”.. all that means to me is adiff dude grew it doesnt mean my s#¥t cant turn out this good.. what am i missin yall
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

11. That last shot looks like there’s mould.
    IMG_1787.JPG

Zoom in on that spot and look for something that looks almost like spider webs. Mould has a web like look under magnification

My New Grow

12. Shit!! Im going to check it out asap.. ill get back to u!!

• Like Like x 2
  13. Okay so i looked at the bud from the pic & cant really find this spot on it, i guess it was the way the light & scope pictured it but the whole things green & i broke it up & looked inside.. no web looking like anything inside it..

It wasnt much or a big bud, just a zoomed in pic, he doesnt grow it was suttin he bought to sell as hes the dealer.. just hooked me up wit a small sample..

Ive delt with mold once in the past.. its been yrs.. i hope to not deal with it again ever

• Like Like x 1
  14. Good to hear! It certainly could’ve been a trick of the light. That stuff looks great! If it’s a good price I’d buy it.

My New Grow

• Like Like x 1
  15. $35 an 8th is too much in my book..

16. $35 an 8th is too much in my book..

17. Yeah I’d agree.

My New Grow

• Like Like x 1
  18. In uk people sell it £10 a gram thats about $16. Some cheeky fucks that think add cali makes it £35 ag thats like $50 and some people are right mugs and buy it fucking laughable tbh cause it grown in cali makes what difference lol

• Like Like x 2