Trichomes

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Sypha, Oct 22, 2018.

1. My Blueberry Auto is just about ready for harvest.. breeders recomendation is 8-10 weeks flower.. well im comming up on week 10 and i was planning on a harvest then..

But i just recieved a scope & according to these trichs i dont think shes ready yet..

Looking for comments & suggestions on what you guys think & how much longer & do trichs that are on pistols, do they count for checking potency.. i know leaf trichs dont count for potency..

Thanks!!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. I don’t see any amber I think you should wait IMHO.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Nope, not ready. It doesn't even look like you have mostly milky yet. I'd wait a few more weeks.

• Like Like x 2
  4. 3 dats later guys.. heres the different.. ready r not??

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  5. I see a few amber in there but, still tons of clear trichs. Weird thing is there's still not a majority of milky white... I'd give it until Saturday and check again...

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  6. I was originally thinking of harvesting on the 31st-1st i think im still going with that.. breeder says 8-10 i was going with 9weeks 4-5 days.. but then i got the scope & thought, “ill take her down when shes ready, not on my original date planned”.. but turns out she definitely should be ready for when i planned

• Like Like x 1
  7. #7 Sypha, Oct 26, 2018
    Last edited: Oct 26, 2018
    Easier to get clear shots from a video than it is from pics.. i usually take a video and give u guys screen shots of the recording.. well heres the raw footage..

As always pz lmk if were ready or not..

Thanks!!

• Like Like x 1
  8. Still not ready sypha if you ask me. You’re definitely progressing though I see milky with a tiny amount of clear. A week or two at most I’d say.

https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/My-New-Grow.1520187/

9. Another week... or 2.... OMG! I dont have any more nails left to bite on anymore im so anxious brother..

• Like Like x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Do you have a pic of the whole plant or colas?

11. Heres todays trichs.. gettin close!!

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  12. How are you getting that video? Been trying to get good look at mine?

13. $3.50 4days delivery ebay
    [​IMG]

14. Do you just hold your camera on to it or what?

Sent from my LGL158VL using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. So if i harvest tonight what would you say ill say ill get... effect wise..

Breeder says 8-10 im at 14 weeks thats 4 weeks veg 10 weeks flower..

Last plant on the bottom 14 weeks 5 days now.. so im 5 days past breeders recommendation..

What would you recommend bud??

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  16. So if i harvest tonight what would you say ill say ill get... effect wise..

Breeder says 8-10 im at 14 weeks thats 4 weeks veg 10 weeks flower..

Last plant on the bottom 14 weeks 5 days now.. so im 5 days past breeders recommendation..

What would you recommend bud??

[​IMG]

17. The smaler hole is the 60x, its the one i use.. so i place my finger on the big glass to hold it. The small hole fits so perfectly around da iphones rear facing camera.. but yea this is wifey giving an example while i take the flic
    [​IMG][​IMG]

• Like Like x 1