Trichomes

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by flat_lander, Mar 14, 2017.

1. Best pictures I could get but to me they still look clear but wtf do I know, so here I am with another question. [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Ask all the questions you want .that's how you learn. OK all those white hairs 90 % white hairs need to change colors. And next time you need to look into the bud site not the leaf . some people may look at the leaf not how I suggest . and an easy way to know if she's done is wait to you see some brown tri and she's all done. Post an entire pic of the bud we can guess how much longer

3. It went through a couple cycles of pistils turning red and then the bud puffs up and pushed out new white hairs then darkened and now doing it again but explosively so fattening em up nice. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  4. Did a heavy flush to try to rinse out the nitrogen all though it hasn't been fed in over a month so wondered if my soil was hot so I guess I'll find out in a few days/ a week if the flush worked.

5. I can't tell from the trichome pics, but so many still white pistils says you still have a way to go. :)

6. Just for fun, these are my lil 1 smoke plants haha [​IMG] aren't they cute!! Never seen a veg room or more than 12 hours of light their whole life. Clipped on week 5. Plunked in dirt and left alone. Hoping for 1/2 g or whatever. Few hot knives even haha.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Got another two / three wks

8. Looks like short rider?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

9. That's supposed to be a joke? Errrr? Your not serious are you? Hahaha

10. The big white pistols is why I asked. Shit short rider is great for pain. I smoke a bowl of that and then to the lemon and blueberry

11. 3 more weeks is just a guess- buds look great but def want those white hairs darker (orange/red/yellow) whatever color they wanna turn. Ur scope looks pretty good bc I can see the tricombes mushroom heads, shoot for a 60/30 amber/milky if u can or 40/60 amber/cloudy, milky. The buds will tighten up, get heavier, and most importantly....GET STRONGER (POTENCY WISE) I'd take a few grams with of BOMB over an oz of lame hay weed any day.

12. Unfortunately I have the same thing going on bc my big girl is on 12/12 and I had a window sill on like 14-16 hrs a day but once it got cloudy it stayed in the room on 12/12 and flowered only a few days after TOPPING at 5/6 nodes high. Well I do have some ok branching but can't really LST/supercropping anymore bc it doesn't heal as well in flower as it does in veg. Hopefully u can scrounge an 6-8 grams off her but it's the joy of watching the plants change that I love... not gonna lie I wish it had been around 16-18inches b4 flowering but hey it's bag seed of medical herb so I just threw in in fox farm ocean forest (seed not germinated) 5 days later I had a plant and now a month and half later I have plant in second wk of flower.... garden and learn I guess

13. Like these kids going through puberty at age 10 from all the hormones in their diets- 1month old

Attached Files:

14. [​IMG]
    White pistols drove me nuts
    Short rider

• Like Like x 1
  15. My strain looks a lot like " mothers finest " leaves stay green to the end I guess.