Trichomes week 6/7

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by keyser_soze, Oct 8, 2014.

1. Hey what do all you trich heads think? Would you call them cloudy/milky or not quite?
    Any info would help thanks.
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412719945.998462.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412719976.485040.jpg

ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412720017.625630.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412720040.877538.jpg
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1412720097.564517.jpg

2. They look cloudy but it's hard to tell from the pics

not alot of people know that I don't know that, but I bloody well don't!

3. You will see cloudy trichs within 2 weeks of seeing your first trichs. Every trichome has a life span. The first ones that show will go through the clear, cloudy, and then amber progression and as those are finishing up new trichs will form. Once you are about 4-5 weeks in you will be able to see all 3 colors of trichs because you constantly have new ones developing and older ones degrading. When the plant starts to slow flowering the number of clear will start to drop and the number of ambers starts to rise. I personally have never seen a plant indoors that completely stopped growing when in flower so it is important to harvest when the bud is of its highest quality instead of waiting for a bunch of amber trichs (CBN bad) and fatter buds.

4. yeah I forgot to put my camera on HD. I'll take some
    More later.

5. look about 40/60 cloudy/clear

6. You could harvest they look pretty cloudy and orange but you could go another week or 2 and get better results

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum