TRICHOMES AND MY DRYED UPLEAVES..when to harvest

Discussion in 'Harvesting and Processing Marijuana' started by ivebeen, Apr 14, 2010.

1. Its going on 8 weeks and iam just watering my buddies..Ive looked thru a microscope and see very little change in my trichomes yet one of my buddies (different straines) looks like the leaves are drying, yellowing but the buds look good and yet no change in the trichomes...should i just pull it? and during the curing proceiss will i get the change iam looking for? I thought the change would occur during the veg state...or final phase...Someone help...first timer here...

2. trics r everything r they clear cloudy amber all preferance they will mature slightly but dont expect it to go clear 2 amber in a cure if ur not sure wait an extra week flush if they dont do nothing keep the flush going till u got them where ive flushed from 1week to 3wweeks i let the trichs tell me strain matters alot idk if this helped at all need more info if in dirt flush longer 2wks 4me is a perfect

3. the triches ive notices have some change in color (amberish)but the lower buds are more cloudy then clear ....So I went ahead and chopped it down the sour diesel was on its 55th day and watered for a week...i have some blue dream but they need more time...

i was just curious about the water leaves and the bud leaves gettin so dry and yes i know the water leaves turn yellow during the final stages but the leaves surrounding the buds start to dry out and the plant looks as if its dying but the buds themselves looks great. Is this normal??? If the triches arent done yet do i continue to just water till i see the signs. I was told that if the leaves look dry as they do know its time to cut...but i dont think that guy knows too much..Can you tell me whats sup?

also since its a sour diesel do you have any tips on harvesting...i mean i cut the water leaves and now its hanging but should i take the roots off or should i completely chop it off...i figured if i left it hanging with the roots they could continue somewhat growing..(triches changing)...figure id let it hang for 2-3 days and then cut it up and do the jar curring for 2-3 weeks.....any advice

thanks again for the tips....