trichome tips turning orange

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Quality Herbage, Mar 5, 2015.

1. Idk if it's normal this early or not but this he/she will be 1 month in 2 days. The pods are not too bad I've been doing good at getting rid of them as I see them. Any way I was wondering why the tip of the trichome could be turning orange already or is that normal I'm kinda looking to harvest this one early cause I wanna start my next grow in my new spot but really don't wanna risk getting any pollen anywhere near my new station. So how long should I be expecting left till harvesting ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425591969.999370.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425592154.098873.jpg

2. Those are pistils....theyll do that....you're at a month so your half is done....mays 5- 6 more weeks....maybe 8 more

3. I was also wondering what should I look forward to with this hermie so far I've only been finding pods here and there but they're not really close to the buds I know I've pick 1 or 2 off that were opened up though so I know that ain't good. Is this bus gonna be seedy as fuck or what about quality. So far the buds look solid very nice looking in just worrying about the pollen

4. The better job you do pickin...the less seeds youll get. Catch em b4 they open if possible because those pistils will catch the pollen

5. alright that's sounds great is it safe to start my next grow. I'll have this one harvested before I flower my next batch so if I wipe down everywhere really good will I be on the safe side.

6. Heck ya start her up....that will give you a fat little vegged girl to swap out at harvest.

7. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1425593265.504286.jpg
    Trichomes

Chef.