trichome fiend's zero veg minifarm!

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Grow Journals' started by trichome fiend, Dec 17, 2010.

1. ...and yet, some more! ;)

Critical wk#7.jpg
    NLxSK wk#7.jpg
    sweet deep grapefruit wk#7 (b).jpg

Attached Files:

2. thats awesome. i can hardly imagine such chunky plants from clones with no veg:smoke:

3. ...thankx! You ought to try it sometimes, SOG of colas :smoke:
    ...If interested, my setup has been modified to fit my needs, but you could view the thread that inspired me here >>> http://forum.grasscity.com/advanced-growing-techniques/156593-get-harvest-every-2-weeks.html

...I was too anxious this round and forced them into flowering sooner than normal....I tripped them after only 2 weeks in the aerocloner, typically I would trip them at 3 week of the cloner.

4. Wow!! Those are some fatty tops on some small plants, I love it! But for real those tops are at least the same size as the main tops on my one month veg plants but you save the hassel of trimming the smaller buds. It seems that you have it down, good on you bro!
    -Bug

5. ...thankx! ...yes sir, from all that I understand, this method is a true SoG. This method allows you to maximize your yield per light when your bulbs are positioned horiziontally.

6. Super awesome looking plants!!! I cant wait til I try this.:)

7. ...let me know when you do, I'd sub and follow along. :smoke:

8. 4-sho. i've been growing for awhile now and have been looking for my max and am currently trying bb system in rough neck containers but running into problems but ur system has caught my attention. I am locked in!!!:cool:

9. ...and there off! :smoke:

2-11 setup.jpg
    2-11 setup (b).jpg

Attached Files:

10. Simply fuckin epic man

11. i am impressed...man just bumming around the site and ran into your mini farm....mini yea right great job man! get a final number on that dry weight for us!

12. How long ago did you clip those clones?

13. ...thankx man! :smoke: ...I average 3/4 - 1 pound per light, everytime always.

...the cuttings were physically cut on 1/20/11, I've been anxious and have been running my garden quicker than normal, typically I would wait 3 full weeks in the cloner before I trip them.

14. hands down man...this has got to be the most efficient SOG i have ever seen...i think im going to be tagging along to learn from you!....i am official subbed...pls keep this shit perpetual!!!!

15. ...thankx, I'm flattered :D. Glad to have you along......and, I'll do what I can bro :bongin:.

16. ...here, I have 20 Sensi Seed's, Big Bud growing in hydro, verses 16 Sensi Seed's, Big Bud growing in soil (FFOF w/ organic teas as ferts in 2 gallon pots)...this is a week #4 shot, they were flipped at the same time. I'll keep you guys updated on the outcome ;).

Sensi Seed's, Big Bud week #4.jpg

Attached Files:

17. ....some veg shots. :metal:

Diesel mother.jpg

Sensi Seed's, Big Bud mothers.jpg

World of Seed's, Northern Lights x Big Bud.jpg

Attached Files:

• Creative Creative x 1
  18. Sub'd. Love the setup, really love the yields!!!

19. #59 trichome fiend, Feb 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2011

...just a little something to point out....the yields will very, strain dependent. Example: This Trainwreck harvest = 1-1/4 lbs each 600w HPS, the Bluecheese harvest = 3/4 lbs.

{ Trainwreck week #4 }
    Trainwreck 4 weeks into flowering.jpg
    { Bluecheese week #4 }
    Bluecheese 4 weeks into flowering (b).jpg

(front row)Bluecheese and (rear row)Trainwreck harvest.jpg

Attached Files:

20. did you grow out the Sensi Seed Big Bud from acquired clones or from germinated seeds? I think I saw you had an aerocloner you prob take cuttings from a mother but was your mother from seed? feminized or no? thanks