Trich Question!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Canada420, Sep 7, 2009.

1. I know the different color stages that they go through. When does everyone else harvest theirs? Mine are all cloudy right now no more clear ones. Ive only smoked bud that ive bought never grown so i dont know what color they were when i got them. (just got a scope a couple days ago). It clearly sates what kind of high you get with each stage, but like i said what does everyone else prefer? Sorry for the amature question! THANKS!!!

2. When you harvsest or what point you push your trichs to ripen to is a matter of personal preference. Do you know the strain? Do you at least know if it is indica or sativa? There are quite a few things to think about before you harvest. I'm sure there are some stickies or other threads about this subject. Do a search for it.

3. #3 Canada420, Sep 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2009

It seems to be sativa dominant. It is just bag seed. I prefer more of a i gues you would say before bed put you to sleep kind of high. The reason for asking is the weather is going to start getting cold after this week and im not sure if that will be long enough to turn them amber. I have done some reading and cant really find better explanation as to how the high is. Like i said what it states is pretty straight forward, i guess i would have to smoke bud that has cloudy trichs and bud with amber trichs to truly be able to know . From your ecperience does bud with cloudy trichs get you baked? or is it a weak high? Sorry for the amature question or if im rambling on..... Thank you!!!!!!!!! Also judging by your pictures it doesnt seem like its your first trip to the farm..... very nice!!!!!

4. I harvest mine at 50% amber trichs.

5. And its basically like it says a couchlock high or a good before bed smoke? Thank you!