Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tribute to psych sam

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by Bobbybouche, Jul 29, 2017.

1. Sup guys i know some will probably say this is a Dumb and pointless post but i think its important to encourage people and right now i think mr.psych sam could use some appreciation for his work.im a new user and idk how to tag other users so hopefully someone will tag sam in this so he can see it.anyways....on to the point. Let me start by saying ive tried everything under the sun to get my edibles to work.i tweaked everything from the type of fat i used to the temp/time used to infuse it.i must have wasted hundreds of dollars trying to get it to work.i was beginning to think it was useless.it was not until i began using sam's decarb method that i started seeing results. Now, people who live in legal states may not understand how much this kind of research means to somebody like me because they are used to buying their medicine from the store.i however, am forced to make my own medicine and thanks to sam, i was spared aloooot of time and effort.i am just a regular guy, only 22 years old, and with a wife and kids to support. now thanks to sam, im doing it much more comfortably.i feel like there are waaaaay too many people who make accounts to sites like this, only so they can take and never give.well, i wanted people to know that this one account is not for that.i aim to use the knowledge im being given to experiment, make more knowledge, and eventually share it with others. Its very much underappreciated when somebody like sam invests their OWN time and effort into it and i think we should notice it more than we do.with that being said, thank you sam, and all others who sacrifice precious time fore the sake of others like myself.

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  2. So what is this Sam decarb method?

Sent from my SM-G800R4 using Tapatalk

3. Gosh, what can I say to that? Thank you is in order but I'd like to say that none of it would have been possible without the folks like you with the passion to learn and share. I'm lucky to have had the opportunities to learn and evolve and have always felt that it's really silly to keep what I've learned to myself, just didn't make sense. I really got no help and had to learn everything the hard way and I've figured that there's no reason others have to work so hard.

I was jeered a lot and called a lot of not so nice names because I did things differently. None of this would have been possible without a few open-minded members willing to give my ideas a try. One thing led to another and a few years later here we are. I was just looking for a way to relieve my pain and since it worked, I thought others might want to give it a try.

I'm just a guy and really seek no acclaim for doing what I can to further the cannabis experience. My biggest reward is when those like you tell me how you've benefited and how you plan to pass it own. That's all I ask, pass it on. jammingout (2015_10_01 04_32_03 UTC).gif

• Like Like x 3
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  4. That thread title scared me, being a tribute and all.

Sam's the best!

• Like Like x 2
  5. #5 PsychedelicSam, Jul 29, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2017
    It's pretty simple, really, and probably not much different than other methods you've heard of but mine has been verified by lab results and over a range of times and temperature. A heated decarb seems to be optimal at 240°F for 40 minutes. My favorite is a natural decarb in tincture for 4 months but that can be a bit long to wait. :)

Here's a link to my thread.
    Another Tincture Thread - Try it, Youll like it

• Like Like x 2
  6. No, fw, I'm still kicking. vil-poste (2015_10_01 04_32_03 UTC).gif

• Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  7. The OP was going for mass hysteria with that thread title, lol.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Lmao although mass hysteria was not the goal, i can EASILY see how it could have happened.my goal however is much simpler.i just wanna see guys like sam get the credit they deserve.im tired of seeing labs being collectively credited for research that isnt even usuable by guys like me while people like sam who put in individual work and countless hours arent even recognized.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1

9. I concur.

• Like Like x 1
  10. I feel like people are quick to dismiss somebody else's findings because they like to live in a bubble where they already figured it all out.either way, im thankful for people like you.im thankful for ANY mind that is willing to learn and improve, but most of all im thankful to finally have some relief from my anxiety and insomnia. Living in a non legal state is really hard, we have to fend for ourselves but thanks to sams research im now able to make my own medicine just as efficiently. With that being said, thank you sam.thank you from me, my wife, and our daughter.because without curious minds like yours our lives would be much harder.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Sam has helped me too and others of course. Man that green dragon really helps me sleep ! Cheers to P Sam!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  12. Lol duuude right? That g dragon is the best!

• Like Like x 1
  13. Plus one of many Sam. You helped me a lot last year with some answers (different id) but yeah total rrespect for the time and effort you donate to the community. Big Love from across the pond :hookah:

• Like Like x 1
  14. I'm glad that I could help. :)