Tribute to Kid Cudi - best rapper when high or not

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by TokenTurk, Jan 14, 2010.

1. soundtrack 2 my life. is that a single?

2. No but it should be.... easily the best track, lyrically, on the album.

3. One Two... OWAIT thats z-ro.

4. Cleveland is The Reason - OMG Actually a sick song

5. I guess east coast people like Kid Cudi, I don't like him that much.

6. ^^true dat. All of his songs are good one way or another. My top 5-The Biggest Grinder, Pursuit of Happiness, Alive, Soundtrack 2 My Life, Do It Alone. Also, just found another today...Memories (ft. David Guetta) Here's the link- [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZbfcDYNWD8]YouTube - Memories - Kid Cudi Ft. David Guetta[/ame] Sorry if I pissed anyone off by posting the video :D

7. Several of my Cali and Oregon friends adore Scotty... sooooo yah.

8. ive been bumpin cudi since day one...good to see he has alot of fans :smoking:

9. westwood freesytles pt 1,2,3

10. Higher up is one of my favorites, me and my friend are gonna cover day n night sometime, since we can spit it and i can play it on guitar. It'll be dope.

11. Persuite of happiness all the way. Goes so good when you smoke a kief topped bowl to the face

12. pursuit of happiness, soundtrack to my life

13. embrace the martian
    sky might fall
    soundtrack 2 my life
    pursuit of happiness
    ...and i love the make her say remix with kanye. that shit is catchy.

i used to smoke bowls in my dorm and walk around campus high as hell, my headphones blasting kid cudi. it was the most chill thing ever, you just get lost in his music

14. that'll be sick, post it up when you do

15. That shit isn't a remix... it just uses a sample of an acoustic version of poker face. And fuck make her say... it's Poke Her Face.

16. yeah, i know its not actually a remix, but i know of other versions of this song, so i kind of think of it as a remix.
    and i have it twice in my library- when it was on dat kid from clevelend it was listed as i poke her face. on man on the moon it was listed as make her say. but i think your right, it is poke her face

17. First time I heard dude. I do have the one with him and ross. the mix tape Cool Kids is something that you guys check out if you like indie rap. Wu tang for life.

18. he's not the best in my opinion but that album is pretty damn good

19. first song i ever heard him on

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0D1GPbVoSWc]YouTube - Kid Cudi - Love Stoned (Freestyle)[/ame]

i dont even listen to the album version any more now that i got the live version

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=djh6d5FqP6U]YouTube - Kid Cudi - Mr Solo Dolo Live @ Nokia Theatre in NYC[/ame]

20. yes hes amazing!!!

'alive' trips me out everytime im zooted...pursuit of happiness while ur rolling the blunt lol