Triangle

Discussion in 'Philosophy' started by fojokin, Apr 9, 2007.

1. Recently I was watching a program on the dicover and history channel about the bermuda triangle, ships are lost, simply lost never to be heard of again, a squadron of navy bombers, one time a big Military Cargo plane was flying through the triagle and actually gained ground, it jumped ahead of schedual by three hours reaching florida faster than the crew could imagine, that was documented and to this day the pilot still dose not know how that happened. Welll then later on the history channel they had some professors talking about the posibilites of this or that with the birmuda triangle and well to make a sophisticated long sotry short one theory is that there is a small small small small balck hole in the bermuda tirangle, that it can realy suck ships and airplanes in and it would explain for the messed up navigation devices like magnetic north compases and I believe GPS has even been fed up in those parts. Assuming that that is true that there is a little small horribly small black hole on in the triangle and this one had a special ability to NOT SUCK THE WORLD INTO itself. I have a theory to link the bermuda triangle to another tirangle, between japan and china, now apprently the japanies merchant ships have been seeing strange craft come from under the ocean and just rise and leave, there was one account where a flying craft came form the water and alsmost capsized one huge cargo ship. My theory is that there is a hole in and a whole out to diffrent universes or even parallel universes in another time and space. Im not big on theories but this just came to me, please dont knock it too hard but what do you think about there being some sort of black holes on the earth that dont actually suck the whole world into the hole but instead it just sucks ships or planes in (in bermuda) and UFOS from other dimension or universes in( to the triangle in Asia)!?!??!

2. I know hundreds of cruise ships that have sailed through there with no problems. With any vast amount of area such as an ocean you'll have sinkings which will never be found, etc.

3. I'm pretty fadded right now but your theory makes sense to me. Sounds to me like you're referring something like a wormhole. Which is a hypothetical 'tunnel' connecting two different points in a space time. Their in association to Einstein's general theory of relativity, said to be used for high-speed space travel and/or time travel. And consideing that the bermuda triangle and the other 'triangle' are relatively opposite from one another I suppose it's pretty possible.

[​IMG]

Having entered the bermuda triangle via plane I for one know that it is a pretty damn vast place that's known for a lot of storm activity etc. But I think there have been far to many cases to figure that the unknown cases are results of unfounded sinkings. Not to mention we have technology today that can detect deep wreckage and things and disappearances still occur.

4. I wonder, how many stories involving the Bermuda Triangle actually happened? It seems like quite a persistent mystery. Something funny is going on whether it involved wormholes OR psychology.

5. We actually have recovered most of the wreckage of supposed lost ships. There's a lot of info on google about it. Some of the wreckings didn't even happen lol.

6. Yes, some but not all. It's the percentage of the unknown that makes the triangle significant.

7. If you do the mathematical calculations it has no more precentage of crashes in it than any other stormy area of ocean.

8. You may be right, but what calculations? I find that hard to believe considering that the area is one of the most heavily-sailed shipping lanes in the world.

9. - wiki

10. http://www.bermuda-triangle.org/html/myths___facts.html

11. Obviously with a site like that you will have things to try to disprove it. I'm not saying I'm right, and you're wrong, who knows who is right, it's pretty much unprovable, but I've seen a lot of statistics, not just from the US, that state is isn't any more likely to disappear there than other areas.

12. True

I'm not trying to prove you wrong, like I said you may be right..who knows?

13. pshh

everyone knows that atlantis is in the bermuda triangle....

14. word. you know your shit.