Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Triangle Kush Dank Pickup PICS

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by davidsmokes, Feb 14, 2009.

1. 321 rep and sweet pickup man on the quality. Pick upped a strain numerous times called " triangle kush" but only twice did I think the name was true to it's genetics. The sour d I've toked has very simAliar characteristics to this strain besides the abundance of purp.

2. agreed stop ragging on this kid its his money he can do whatever the hell he wants with it

3. ii would pay 532 an ounce for that shit your talkin about

4. does look good but who ever did the pruning job needs a leason on how to do it correctly alot of small dried leaves on it still but looks amazing.

5. Triangle means the strain... Supposedly its OG kush x purple kush x master kush that was crossed somewhere on the East Coast of Florida and it completely OWNS the best strain of Florida title.

6. Indica Only Sir.

7. IF you lived in South Florida during the 90s esp. around 94-98 and you smoked dank back then, then you smoked this stuff!

We call it Black Haze in Broward or if you go into Dade County they call it El Negro, but its the same shit and it was/is everywhere down here! When Cali went medical, and the growers out there started getting serious about genetics and what have you, this little beauty ended up in North Cali getting the full love of the best pot growers in the country! Not that its Florida progenitors did it an injustice. Actually, after looking at your cut and old pictures of it from 96 through 98 it has morphed into a more indica type look. Still has the classic yellow look to it but the cuts down here tend to have huge colas! I mean the size of your arm sometimes. I clearly remember getting oz of this stuff after school and having to go home a break it down from colas into little nuggests for resale! Great yielder and great taste and high. Shit fucks you up!

8. yum, looks like the last of some skunky shit I just smoked, leaves the whole house reaking all day

9. Sir, that is prettttty dank but definitely NOT worth what you paid. He basically just sold you 35 20 sacks and took off $15. You probably could've got two O's with $700.

10. Very beautiful, haven't seen that stuff in my part for awhile. Bad price though (even though you said to not give you shit for the price :) )