Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Triangle Kush Dank Pickup PICS

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by davidsmokes, Feb 14, 2009.

1. nice pics, i think i just got hard...

2. i cant beleive thats 700 dollars worth of bud. time to start farming my dude.

3. fuck the haters. looks like the trainwreck i got on friday.

4. that looks almost unrealistically green.

o_o

5. I'm not gonna say anything about the price because thats you dog, but expand your options it can't hurt.

Now for the buds, look amazing I'd love to hit that and I would hapily pay 25 a G for that.

6. why are all you guys compaining and talking shit? I know for a fact if you could smoke that shit you would. nice pick up

7. haha treatin me good i dont think ive moved off this couch in forever besides to have sex with my valentine hah :)

8. #68 themasochist, Mar 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2009

you live in central fl? this shit is infamous around this area as it originated here from what I heard. I am getting a 1/4 oz tomorrow for stoked. I love the triangle all the haters just have no clue till they hit it. I wish someone around here would send attitude some genetics, too bad all the cent FL growers are for money only. I cannot wait till we can cut these people out of the equation. This shit needs to be spread man.

9. lol thats exactly what I said
    :D

10. if it was 35g for 685 you basically paid 19.57$ per gram. and if your buying in that much bulk you shouldnt pay 20 bucks a gram at that point and it does look good but is very green. does it have a very fruity or piney smell to it?

11. #71 themasochist, Mar 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 5, 2009
    By the way I get it for 50/100 as in 1/8 an 1/4, guess it pays to live in the triangle capital huh?

12. looks like some good shit bro, I want it meow.

13. i dont know about the price.
    but some frosty ass nugs nonetheless.

14. damn dude 20 a g all the way up on over an ounce? Thats mega steep but the stuff looks heady...

15. #75 themasochist, Mar 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2009
    researched the genetics

OG kush x purple kush x master kush

So all old men and young kids alike, this strain is a must for the true kush connoisseur. I will get some pics when I get a minute, got 7gr for 100.

I want some femenized seeds of this, but from what I understand the guy who has this is not giving seeds or clones, jerk.

16. #76 thefr3shone, Mar 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 7, 2009
    nearly had me blow orange juice all over my screen when i read that, perfect use +rep

btw triangle kush LOL, really? next week it will be the octagon wreck i swear to god...

17. Did you not see the genetics?

OG kush x purple kush x master kush

i swear to god...

18. wow bro looks amazing

19. #79 GoliathToker79, Mar 7, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2009
    Bud costs more for some then others, and oldskool most ppl can't grow for many reasons. As nice as a few pounds for cheap sounds. Your right it isn't cured, he could always cure it himself, but he did say there was drought in his area. He paid what he paid I wouldn't judge the price, just judge the buds for yourself. Looking good to me, the guy asks nicley for nobody to flame about the price and you guys go on this flaming parade. Bunch of flamers you guys are. Everybody got it different, its tougher in some places then others. The costs may be different, but our goals on this forum are all the same. Gettting mad high and enjoying bud. Some ppl have to pay out of the ass to get there tree. In my opinion it is really nobody's busines what he paid and I'm tired of this senseless bashing of fellow smokers.It's all about getting high, and sharing your pickups. Not parading someone else's forum on how beat they got and how good of deal you have. :wave::smoke:

20. supa dank pickup :smoke: