Trials Tribulations Of Life

Discussion in 'General' started by Yung Bizzy, Sep 20, 2014.

1. #1 Yung Bizzy, Sep 20, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 20, 2014
    I'll be 21, October 1st. Been a registered member since 2008, only 14 years old at the time, but an avid marijuana advocate, since I'm of age now, fuck it ban me if you want  :cool: . Regardless I love my fellow "blades" if they still refer to the members as back in the day haha.

Now to my point, I'm unsure what I want to do for the rest of my life. I just got out of a 12 month sentence in county jail and feel stronger and wiser then ever, a blessing in disguise, and want to live a great life with a beautiful relationship & kids eventually but I'm still unsure on a career to support them financially.

I've been a bud tender here in the San Fernando Valley for a year, it was cool but didn't pay the bills, I was a waiter at a fancy restaurant but that just barely covered all my bills and rent with a lil spending money. I'm registered at a Community College and I'm a High School Graduate but since I'm a felon a lot of my doors have closed.

It seemed like the only time I was ballin' was when I was fallin' breakin' the law, selling drugs (marijuana, LSD, cocaine, etc.) but I'm over that life, after watching both my convicted parents rott away in jail I want to break that chain.

I'm surviving, got a roof over my head, a decent bed, and food on my table with my best friend, but I need to find a way out of this never ending cycle, illegal activities excluded.

Can anyone relate? I wanted to join the service for my culinary degree but they won't take me due to my possession and gun charges on my record, and I have a couple thousands saved up, both my parents are incarcerated so I don't get that free ride like a lot of these ungrateful kids, but it's only made me, self-reliant, prepared, and a stronger individual the I was as a youngster.

Just venting & wanted to know if any of your blades can relate? I want my kids to live a better life then I did but my options are limited. Peace & Luv, :bongin:

2. Too long didn't read.

3. Then don't fucking say that. it's dosent help anything

Sent from my N810 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. Woah. Someone is butthurt.

5. I'm not butthurt. It's just so stupid to click on a post and then comment "I didn't read it"

Sent from my N810 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Youve never felt stronger

Sent from my SM-T210R using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. [​IMG]

Seriously though, I did. I find it funny that you think you are the ultimate bad ass and dare the mods to ban you (after ratting yourself out).

In my opinion, you are focusing too much on having kids and serving them a great life. You are 20 years old. You should not be even thinking about kids (except for how to prevent having them) for the next several years (especially if you want them to have a great life).

Good luck with everything and hopefully you will stay out of jail and live a happy and productive life!

8. Oh yeah?

9. ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1411662064.796702.jpg

"Surrounded by haters"

10. Just do you man. Try to stay moving in a positive direction I n your own for a bit before you worry about family, kids and such.
    The best opportunities in life happen randomly, by accident. You just gotta make sure you're ready to work hard and take advantage of them when they come alone.

Good luck blade. :D

11. #11 iAmBetty, Sep 25, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 25, 2014
    No felonies, my parents are paying for my education, and life's pretty easy for me.

So no, I can't relate.

Good luck, though.