Trials and tribulations

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by pleaddafith, Dec 27, 2016.

1. STRAINS- White Widow x Big Bud (4)
    Money Maker by Strain Hunters (3)
    AK 47 auto in world's smallest cup (1)

MEDIUM - Black Gold #4 soil

NUTRIENTS- Pure Blend Pro veg and flower
    Pure bend Cal Mag

LIGHTING- 600 WATT KING PLUS LED
    300 WATT MARS HYDRO LED
    300 WATT KING PLUS UFO

PESTS- Not now but did have aphids till I Doctor
    Doomed them.

Well where to start I've faced so many problems with these. From aphids to which I've concluded to be light bleaching. Which stumped me for I only had the Led 600 and 1 300 Led running at the time at 23 inches away from canopy. So of course different strains have different tolerances to light and the younger the less they can take. So now I just use the 600 watt for veg for the time being.
    Here I am the plants are finally looking a healthy
    green. So now I'm finally starting to get excited on this grow[​IMG]

Gotham

• Like Like x 4
  2. thats some tight internoding there so far! nice thick plants i think so!

• Like Like x 1
  3. Yeah but I believe he's done quiet a bit of topping and pinching.... But looking good.... Good luck BUDdy

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yes I did but from two weeks ago I threw away the scissors and im letting them grow natural. Now that they have the desired tops I will see how high I can get them

Gotham

5. [​IMG] well I'm going to induce flowering and be done with these guys. It's been a struggle but she looks beautiful now

Gotham

6. How long have you been vegging for?? If you dont mind me asking?

Sent from my SM-G935P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

7. It's the grow that never seems to end. 100 days tried throwing them in flower then powdered mildew started again. So back in veg totally stripped of infected leaves. But I did notice some on stems. I tried peroxide to no avail and there baking soda drop of dish soap and water to no avail. So next week I will get a fungicide from the shop. And hope it works so I can flower this and be gladly done

Gotham

8. [​IMG] on a brighter note a side project is doin good and getting frosty. This us AK 47 auto in solo cup challenge

Gotham

9. Sent from my ZTE T84 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1