Trial Run w/ 1X AK-47 Seed - NEED HELP GUIDANCE

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by zezecha, Nov 30, 2013.

1. I'm going to be ordering a grow box on December 1st-3rd(depending on when I get paid), so it should be here by around December 9th(next Saturday). I've germinated my first AK-47 seed that I got from a buddy of mine, it's not feminized or autoflowering, just a regular seed. I'm using MiracleGro 30-10-10 fertilizer at the moment, 1/4th dose. I'll post pictures of my progress & if there's anything abnormal or anything I should change please let me know! This is just a trial run so I'd rather make my mistakes now than when I have 3/4 plants going.

November 20th
    [​IMG]

I put my seed in between two cotton pads, dampened it, wrapped it in plastic wrap & put it next to a warm heater vent in a dark area of my house.

November 22nd 
    [​IMG]
    I let the seed sit for another day in the cotton pad until I was able to buy some soil & a new pot. I planted the seed root down about 1/2 inch below the surface.

November 25th - Morning
    [​IMG]
    The seed had broken the surface of the soil overnight, took a picture at 8:00 in the morning.

November 25th - Night
    [​IMG]
    Lots of progress in a day, went from just breaking the soil that morning to being a little over an inch at night.

November 26th
    [​IMG]

November 28th
    [​IMG]

November 30th
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Overall, does everything look like it should? All advice/suggestions are appreciated!