Trey and the nashville orchestra

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by hindu420, Oct 1, 2008.

1. it sux.....there i said it....boring as hell....i mean i like bela fleck, chris thely (sp) and others that do classical music on thier on instruments, but this was just trey being a oart of the orchestra. at times he sat in the back w/the strings just struming away...i mean 45$ for a tix was bad enough, but come on guys.

i was 3 rows back dead center,,,and couldnt even see 1/5 of the stage....too mant ppl....

ow well, maybe it will wash out in the end?

to u trey heads.....no offence, but if u had been there u might know what i meaqn.

:smoking:

P.S. they played at the ryman....lol

2. Trey Anastazio?

3. only trey I know of?

so yes, trey anastasio
    sept 27th ryman auditorium
    w/orchestra nashville

sec E seat 5-6-7

u can look up the ryman to c how close i was....if thats not good enough i got my tix stubs.....:smoking:

4. ...I have no idea what any of you new blades are talking about ever. You all act like I'm trying to call you out on something.

5. Was not my intention to come off that way guy.....

i might be a new blade as u say, but im a well seasoned old man that can do basically what he wants in the music industry.

computer sometimes leads one to a place the org poster never intended, but then has to contend w/. this seems to be the case here.

:smoke:i just want to get high, and keep the ppl i like and love high....:hello: