Trey Anastasio + Les Claypool = Work of art?

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by StevenHawking, Aug 19, 2007.

1. This is for those of you who know the band oysterhead, listened and/or seen some of their stuff. Do you think that together trey and les are friggin' godlike! (I also heard that originally les wanted tom morello to be in the band, how awesome would that have been?!) I would just like to know your opinions on them both in the band and each of them separately! If you know similar artists feel free to mention them and if I haven't heard them I'll give them a listen, thanks!

2. Whoa... I never heard any of oysterheads stuff, I was always listening to Primus and his self titled stuff. I'll have to check that out on BT.

3. Oysterhead is fucking awesome. Got to see them a year ago, so so good.

4. i THINK iv seen it.

is that the thing when anastasio has his Guitarr tree abstractt organically weird idk wtf it wass..one of them instrumentss, that changes sound nd frequency by where your hand is placed from the object thingg.

lmfao:smoke:

5. Oysterhead Kills!
    The Claypool monster rolls on. Even the mightiest foundations will tremble before their quaking riffs of sonic turmoil. Possibly the best trio nobody ever heard of. I heard their first disc, never been able to see them live though, since I come from nowhere.

6. yeah oysterhead is pretty crazy haha

Grasscity Deals Near You