Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tremblant/Quebec/Canada Trip

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DrDopey, Jan 19, 2014.

1. Im heading up to Tremblant in Quebec for a trip next week.  I wanted to see if any of you knew the local prices around the area.  I dont want to get ripped off just for being a tourist or anything.  Any feedback is appreciated.

2. I've only bought bud in Canada once and that was when I was shitfaced in Perth, Ontario ha. We were hammered and were buying off one of our brothers that was Canadian. He sold us an 1/8 for $10 CA.

3. I hope thats the case in Quebec.  If it is I'm going to need a bigger jar haha.

4. I'm not sure if quebec would be any different, but average seems to be 10 a gram most places I've been in Canada

5. perth, thats pretty deep in the dilly patch. what brought you to cottage country?

Tremblant buds usually 10 a gram, 50 a quarter. use your judgement and weed will be pretty easy to come by. 

6. We were out there at the camp they have for a leadership conference for my fraternity. Naturally we got silly at night with our Canadian brothers!

7. We do tend to get a little sideways here in the woods. I'm about 30 mins south of perth. Hope you had time to do some bass fishing, ftbs.

8. Just got back recently from the trip.  We were looking for most of the day with no luck.  I eventually asked a local waiter who we had become friends with later in the day.  Orignally asking for a quarter, he said the least he could do was 2 zips haha.   I ended up getting 2 ounces from the guy for 250.  Ended up being some pretty nice bud and a good trip!