Trellis net.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by hcebgold, Feb 5, 2017.

1. May seem like a dumb question but, do most people buy a trellis net or just make there own??? If you buy one where can I purchase one????

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  2. Not sure if you can buy them, but it is very easy to make your own, I made my own 7' x 4' took about an hour or more and was under $50 for all supplies. DIY TRELLIS

3. Most the trellis nets you find to buy have to large of squares and work better as a support net. I like 2" holes on my Scrog nets. Another problem with trellis nets is they are hard to keep tight without some sort of frame and several anchor points. If a screen isn't kept tight the plant will heave and push it making it difficult to keep the net and the canopy even.

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  4. How high do you put the net above the pot?

5. 4' by 8' plastic trellis nets cost like $4 and change. I wanted to user some metal field fencing but didn't have any.

Sent from my A0001 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Thanks, did not know that, maybe a lily..

• Like Like x 1
  7. I just saw a bad ass made scrog net using green plastic garden netting and a wood frame, then the screen was cut out to make the holes 2” pulled tight...... I’m gonna go this route myself.....

you can by a scrog screen (google it), and they come in various sizes and number of screens in a kit, but they are stupid expensive compared to a little DIY

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I rather buy 1 but I'm making my first. I took old tent poles cut them to size with a hacksaw tapep corners together. Drilled holes every so far apart then used twine to tie back and forth. I am tying it to the corners of my tent with plastic zip ties but will be ordering one next crop and for two different size tents

Sent from my XT1030 using Grasscity Forum mobile app