Trees Number Three's

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by InfamousTree, Jan 16, 2018.

1. keep for getting this is a 5x10 which is quite a bit bigger then a 4x8...5lbs sounds like a good number!

• Like Like x 1
  2. Some might be rdy soon as some are 8wk strains lookin about 3 wks away 20180423_190051.jpg 20180423_190058.jpg 20180423_190105.jpg 20180423_185907.jpg 20180423_185929.jpg 20180423_185946.jpg 20180423_190013.jpg 20180423_190038.jpg

Sent from my SM-J327P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 4
  3. Im going to run sog next in one gallon pots with no topping 40-60 plants flipped at about 8 inchs tall. Im gonna run just pure indicas. Still debating running clones to do it but i dont have veg tent so seeds its what its gonna be. 60 seeds are gonna cost a bunch tho...

• Like Like x 2
  4. Sounds interesting . They have an auction site where they sometimes have auctions on cleanings 60 to 75 seeds. only catch they are regular. Top genetics though. Mrnice nl.

"carpe diem et fumum viriditas"

5. How are you going to water all them?
    I’ve been interested in sog but not sure best setup.
    What do you have planned?

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Wow! That is quite an endeavor.....hope you pull it off aw hell been following you long enough to know you will. Just gonna have to to strategic planning so they don't get away....thats my fear though but ya know, its possible doing bonsai style to trim em all down and cut the roots to the same level so they grow at the same rate - i'll have to find and look at the thread again but that is the jist of it from what I remember

• Like Like x 1
  7. Well woke up decided to go inspect some buds and heart broken. White berry from paradise seeds joins the do not grow list. All 3 show bananas....Would i be better off with non fem seeds and cull out the males seems like these breeders are just breeding crap.

• Like Like x 2
  8. That sucks. Least it’s late flower and you can still salvage most of it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Yea looks like i let em go too long they were a 6-8 wk strain lil seeds never hurt

• Like Like x 2
  10. So were onto drying and curing got about 1.75 lbs in jars and atleast another 2lb drying. I wet trimmed half and the other half a whole plant hang drying leaves n all. Let em go without water for 6 days and light for 3. Chopped the stalks and hung em from the ceiling. Im est 10-14 days for em to dry. My wet trimmed took about 7 days since humidity has been good. Ive read whole plant hangs come out better smell taste ect so lets see about the hype.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  11. I gotta say i think hang drying the whole plany may be the way to go. Its smells so fucking strong its unbelievable. Wet trim just smell like hay when drying after 3 days these smell like strait ganja forest.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Totally agree man. I did it that way my last 2 harvests and once you start dry trimming the smells really come out.

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  13. So we are all done here ill give final weight later on to my next journal its gonna be a learning curve for sure.

• Like Like x 2
  14. Totals are in 45 oz of bud and tons of trim. Kinda disappointed i wanted about 4.2lbs

• Like Like x 1
  15. Now you have a goal to beat next time~.6 gpw
    You will beat it growing scrog.

16. I beat .6gpw the 1st time i grew im seeing that more plants seem to lower yeild as loss in larf and underdeveloped buds not on main colas

17. did you lollipop a lot this grow?