Trees Number Three's

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by InfamousTree, Jan 16, 2018.

1. Since i cant use the dry ice for hash today i just threw the bags in there lol diy co2

• Like Like x 1
  2. I think jack herer from greenhouse seed will join the black list with humbolt blue dream. Doesnt have the growth size or structure i look for.

• Like Like x 1
  3. That's Sad

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

4. We will see when the yeild verdict is in

• Like Like x 1
  5. Nice grow mate Iam just behind you in flower and my garden is very similar to yours will be interesting to watch them grow side by side
    [​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
  6. Hey Mick!
    Looking Great

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 2
  7. Mine just now are forming budsites on all plants more than just hairs fed max nutes about a shot glass per nute per plant.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  8. So been just letting em do their thing. They are starting to stack buds up the colas i cant wait to see them in week 8 and 10 20180331_181339.jpg 20180331_181334.jpg

• Like Like x 3
  9. That is looking great man!
    I am jealous how full your 4x8 is.
    I have so much extra space in mine since one hermied.
    What’s your temp and humidity?

10. aww mate thats fuckin awesome like. just planning my next grow the now. going to see the space tomorrow. shes up for doing a few plants so i might try more than my usual 1 at a time.
    just pulled my current one down and looks like about 1.5lb but had loads of unused space . might try a 4 planter next. just nervous about stepping outside my comfort zone. do you
    ever run into any issues with having such a tent full that i might run into? humidty control etc?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. My temps are from 70-83°F my humidity at a full watering is about 68% and drops down to about 55 at the lowest. I live in a subtropical environment. Only issues i have is when it comes to drying i have to drop the humidity. I do let me pots dry out every few waterings so as to not produce mold or mildew. Never seen bugs i kinda prevent them from the start.

• Like Like x 2
  12. But also a side note im moving massive amounts of air 3 in lines 2x 390 cfm and 1x 290 along with a fan blowing below the canopy and one at canopy and one pushing the ait off the ceiling of the tent back down.

• Like Like x 2
    • Informative Informative x 1
    • Like Like x 2
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
  13. Fuck dude, gorgeous tent my friend

14. good job @InfamousTree!
    i wish my tent was that full!
    you have a goal in weight your wanting to get?

15. Looking like a bunch of rockets taking off! Hiiiighaa

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Like Like x 1