Trees Number Three's

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by InfamousTree, Jan 16, 2018.

1. #41 JohnnyEvergreen, Mar 10, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2018
    Yeah, riding through the city blowing smoke out the window
    " Cops on patrol, they looking out for all the criminals
    I been a lot of things, I ain't ever been a bitch though
    Rules to the game, you know how this shit go
    Get money, fuck the system, break the law "

I can't believe you said you've been perving on his girls lol that shit cracked me Up. :laughing:

@InfamousTree brother you are doing some work in here... Fantastic job, I'm along for the ride.

J Evergreen

• Like Like x 2
  2. How many watts you got in there?
    Never mind just read 2k lol

• Like Like x 1
  3. The way i look at it is everyone is breaking the law no matter what state your in. So if they do it i can too.

Sent from my SM-J327P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 2
  4. Flower time......

5. yeehaa get those bitches stripped n flipped man. haha thats gonna be some amount of bud like. cant wait :)

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

6. They were sleepin so i decided to water em 1521032222106.jpg 1521032227394.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. I still dont understand why people scrog to fill a canopy if i used a net it would be just to hold the colas up

• Like Like x 2
  8. yeah i see it as pretty pointless unless your trying to grow a monster plant. i’ll be scrogging next time but i can only grow 1 plant at a time so they gotta be massive or no point.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. I am trying to fill my room without scrogging this time. The screen is nice guide but it’s a pain. Looking great in there!

• Like Like x 3
  10. I just realized we are close to flowering at the same time with basically the same space.
    Big difference is I’m using led and only have 5 plants.

• Like Like x 1
  11. All plants are showing sex and they are doin their flower stretch i decided to flower without mh bulb for the 1st two weeks i feel i get more stretch due less lumens so i will see how this goes. Didnt run a dark period either before flip. We will see if preflowers come up faster. 1521164861722.jpg 1521164866399.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  12. So next up is the flower transition clean up. After about 8 more days in there im gonna do a significant defoliation lolipop and shove em in cages. Tried staking em last grow and it worked well for the most part but the tomato cages are easy to work with and secure buds to. Plants are harder to keep rigid when you super crop em wide to pack on weight. Thought of buying a scrog screen but bought bubble bags instead. Its time to get rid of my 1.5 lbs of fresh frozen trim. 5Looking to make hopefully about 2 oz of hash. If it comes out great ill be processing it the same time as i trim em so i dont take up a bunch of freezer space my lady doesnt care to have a freezer full of trim lol. Made rso from the 1st batch but i dont have a market for it or edibles really i could make vape juice but i dont support robot penis puffers. So we gonna go with good ole dry ice hash. Any tips on making it would help. I got the gist of it just not so much the drying and packaging part. Wont it all stick together in a bag even if i press out quarters.

• Like Like x 1
  13. Off topic to what your looking to do but I made some crumble using bho.
    Hopefully someone chimes in on dry ice hash. Thought about that too but people seem to want dabs more than anything.
    Garden looking good and already getting some stretch!

• Like Like x 1
  14. I was gonna make dabs but personally dont care for it and i think its a horrible trend.

• Like Like x 1
  15. Man I am not sure how I feel about it either.
    I tried what we made and it’s great stuff but still trips me out that we extracted it using butane lol.
    On another hand you gotta keep the market happy.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Yea ive found the market just wants to get high...

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Hey Tree!
    Thought I would follow along... interested in making bubble hash as well!
    I'll follow your leaf

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  18. Seems kinda messy! Trimming will be enough work for me lol

Sent from my SM-A520W using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  19. Yea rso oil is a fucking mess but well worth it for edibles and everclear is clean.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Decided to go ahead and do some major defoliating. I filled a household trash bag to the top with leaves and smaller center growth. 1521513691765.jpg 1521513700070.jpg

• Like Like x 2