Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Trees in 3D

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Cakebake32, May 15, 2011.

1. Lol. So I've been smoking for a few months now. I took 2 hits from my friends pipe of some dank as shit, and a little while after that we were walking home. On the way all the trees just started to pop out like a 3D movie. Anyone ever experiance this or something similar? It scared the shit out of me and apperntly I screamed but i thought I just said ahhh in my head.

2. Nupp haha sounds fun though

3. Was it an epiphatree?

4. Yeah that happens to me when I get really baked.

5. Hell yes I have. The world is already 3D (4D in fact) but weed always seems to make it even moreso. One of my favorite things to do while I'm lifted is enjoy scenery. Enjoy :smoke:

6. The world has more dimensions than you could ever perceive, 11 to be exact, at least that is what is theorized.

But yes I enjoy looking at trees too when high, they really look amazing.

7. Isn't everything already in 3d?

8. I'm seeing 3D trees in my room right now.

wut :smoke:

9. yeah i got so high in the woods all the plants looked like a picture of a plant and they were poped out like a pop up and the background looked like a picture it was cool it reminded me off that 70's show when they got caught and the background just kind of floated back and forth behind red lol

10. Yeah. Dank tends to really fuck you up. I like that shit though. You start seeing shit. Awesome.

11. not from weed, but going to the movie theatre on ambien always made normal movies seem like a 3d version. ambien was so great before my tolerance built up.

12. Never had this happen. Maybe you were just walking closer to the tree? LOL.

13. I've never seen anything crazy under the influence of marijuana, am I doing it wrong?

14. yep. not being funny but if you havent been mind fucked by getting a little to high wit your homies, taking a few too many bongs hits... your doing it wrong

15. That shit happens to me all the time. Once youve fried or shroomed it just happens when you smoke naturally.