Trees,Growrooms,and Au Naturale:Which one?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Gitt, May 29, 2009.

1. :hello:okay people!Im armed with a carpet full of seeds,a bag of miracle gro,and a few pots.I figured this could add up to a few things.

-Au Naturale:I could just plant a seed and watch it.Or i could get a pot with miracle grow,plant the seed in there,and put a fairly good sized hole in the bottom of the pot.Bury the pot up to the tip,and there we go.Sorta kinda still natural,as the roots would still go into the regular soil.The soil here in south carolina is terrible,and im really worried about those planes and choppers,the "Eyes in the Sky".So this is pretty much out of the question,unless i can find someplace very concealed,but still with sunlight.Which brings us to...

-GrowRooms!:Ooooh.Sounds delish.A box with tinfoil on the sides with a light is a pretty damn ghetto setup,but ive actually seen setups like this yield results.Which brings me to feds.Theyre gonna notice if one light is on 24 hours a day,7 days a week!Im not trying to get my mom and my bro and ME sent to jail.Im not selfish.So,this is pretty much out of the question too.And at last....

-Trees!!:Okay,a pot,suspended high in a tree.Itll get sunlight,and with some scrap leafy branches and a lil bit of glue,and maybe even camo netting,i could perfectly camouflage it.But,i bet the helicopters and planes could of course still see it with their inferred(sorry if i spelled it wrong) cameras,which is scary.they would take my plant.See,im thinking of taking the risk,and putting a plant high in a tree.Does anybody know how inferred cameras work,Of if plants have any height limit to where they can see them?Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!