Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tree prices! half O, and wholes...question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 4grls2bongs0wry, Mar 14, 2012.

1. i get a half of i'd say a bit on the low scale end of dank for 90. its still pretty good. and i'm in pa.

2. I have paid $400 tops for some premium nugget that were from micro-grows. Small yields extremely high quality and manicure job.

General price for some good nugs should be about $350 if you are grabbing just a zip.

3. I get half o of dank for 140 to 150

4. Half-Oz of some fire is like $120 for me.

5. 350 Is the most you should have to pay for an oz. of good dank on the east coast. Even 375 seems like a stretch to me. Good luck on the haggling dude and enjoy the bliss that comes with getting your first oz!

6. for everyone saying its a rip off....maybe it is where they are from...living where you live, 400+ for an ounce is not unheard of....

if i was you id grab this half or oz for the price u mentioned, then after 4/20 start searching for a new dealer, or ask ur current guy if he can at least do like $200 for a half or something.....im near NYC and a $400 is not unheard of at all....

before i had my connections i HAVE paid up to $475 for an ounce of some decent dank....i was in HS, n was sellin lil dimes to friends so it wasnt a big deal to me and i had money from working...idk i try not to put down other peoples prices, cuz it is what it is when u have no other choice...

currently i pay $300 for an oz of cali medical bud....

i pay $200 for local new york city "pif"

occasionally i will pay $325-$350 for an ounce if its something special..

recently actually i did pay $400 for an ounce....
    it was "Durga Mata" and was the most amazing bud i have ever smoked, i saved a gram for next new years eve it was that good :)

have fun on 4/20, regardless of what u do, just make sure youve got enough bud for yourself n friends!!!! :D

7. ive heard of $600 onions for sure....from idiots...

people have balls even saying $450 at this point...

if i hear "yo bro, its kinda expensive" thats usually the cue for me to say "im good on that bro" lol

unless its something crazy, that changes everything

8. does anyone else get annoyed when people call bud "tree"

i dont mind hearing "trees" but for some reason something like this goes right through me "yo i got mad good tree" or "u got any tree?" the first time i heard this i mustve not realized how much it annoyed me, the kid who said it really didnt talk to me for the entire semester and wound up reporting me for smoking in the dorms...lol, it doesnt bother me too much nemore, but i guess back then it did? i dont remember being super mean about it or anything, whatever, that kid was a pussy lol....peace

9. Well if u have ever seen plants as big as tree y would u not want to call it that.

10. [quote name='"bitchesandbongs"']
    if anyone ever even tried to offer that much even the dealers would be like WTF? lol around here for 600 i could get you 2 ounces and a handjob from a Vietnamese lady[/quote]

$600 would get me the quarter pound with $50 back ^_^

11. I envy all of you guys for your ability to get cheap pot. well, cheap for me atleast.

12. I mean its just another term for weed..nothing special, I got it from one my stoner chicks whos originally from Texas and where she got it from NO CLUE.. but I've heard Wiz and Cudi say it a few times in songs along with other artist so it cant be completely unheard of ya know..personally I say it cuz im smart dude around a bunch of ignorant ppl(the south SUCKS..everything from the prices of bud to the girls :D) and they have no idea what tree means and i dont like alot of ppl knowin i smoke weed in a state where its not really legal ya know so i dont go around sayin "Yoo where the WEED at"...duh lol..but naw man to each is own, and for me its tree

13. [quote name='"mrghozt"']does anyone else get annoyed when people call bud "tree"

i dont mind hearing "trees" but for some reason something like this goes right through me "yo i got mad good tree" or "u got any tree?" the first time i heard this i mustve not realized how much it annoyed me, the kid who said it really didnt talk to me for the entire semester and wound up reporting me for smoking in the dorms...lol, it doesnt bother me too much nemore, but i guess back then it did? i dont remember being super mean about it or anything, whatever, that kid was a pussy lol....peace[/quote]

Ha i always ask for my tree by sayin "you got tree"

14. Seriously fuck Illinois, for me it's 200 a half O if it's bud any quality could be schwag or the dankest shit. But it's 300 a half O if it's hash. I have heard of shit going for almost 500 a full O. Fucking weed econemy

15. [​IMG]
    Well Said!