Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Tree perc VS honeycomb perc.

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by 420glass, Apr 29, 2013.

1. i'm thinking of getting a new bong. i cant deiced between a tipple tree perc or a doubble honeycomb perc. both have ice pinches and are about 2 feet tall. what do you think is better?

2. Tree percs are nice, don't get me wrong, but honeycomb percs are the bees-muthaphukkin-knees!

3. that docent help me in im choice! :/

4. Well then thats a personal problem man, I answered your question haha!

In case you didn't understand, I was implying that honeycombs are much better.

5. thanks! now that's the answer i was looking for! :)

6. HoneyCombs are better smoother hits tree percs are good to but if you tip over the bong the tree perc will break and not the honeycomb

7. I just got myself a 15 arm tree perc and holy fxck, its really smooth, yet gets me ripped 11/10

8. thanks everyone!

9. tripple tree perk = drag and it is super hard to clean that middle perc. Double disk ftw