Treating men like pedophiles

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by chief joseph, Aug 14, 2012.

1. [quote name='"JuanRing"']

Oh yeah, I'm not saying they should be forced to change their policy, they're a private business.

But I bet that dude never flies with them again. Vote with the dollar.[/quote]

And that's fine, I'll probably never go to many places again because I didn't like the treatment I got or a specific business practice or even personal beliefs.

No skin off their noses though.

(AND WHY DOES MY PHONE KEEP AUTO CORRECTING MY ASS?!? Imabout to boycott this bitch)

2. do you want the old eastern european meth addict to swoop your kids on a plane?

me neither, how many of you have kids shouldve been the first half of the question.

kids protection> your peodaphilia rights

3. [quote name='"GirlyS"']I just don't understand why it's that big of a deal. For reals.

If a majority of pedophilia are men...does it not stand within reason that parents may be uncomfortable with their small children sitting, for hours, next to an adult man?

This way, the airplane can assure parents that their children will be safe by not allowing any grown men next to their kids.

It doesn't necessarily reflect that the airline thinks its morally right, just a good business tactic.

(Sorry for the plethora of errors. I just got done with a good cry.)[/quote]
    It's because your a woman?

4. They should have told the kid to move..... and if that guy tried to do anything, someone can intervene..... If the parents cared so much, i have something to say, fuck you

5. No it really doesn't stand to reason that men shouldn't be allowed to sit next to kids just because most pedophiles are men.

95% of poisonings are committed by women, so by that logic women shouldn't be allowed to prepare food, because since the vast majority of poisoners are women I should fear being poisoned by the female cooks. Oh and only men can deliver the food to me on the plane, because the stewardess might slip some arsenic in my hamburger.

See how ridiculous that sounds? But it's the exact same logic, exact same thinking as what's happening here.

6. #46 InitialToke93, Aug 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2012

The other day i was at the park with my son and a lady comes up to me and starts freaking out at me because she thought i was a pedo, she didn't think my son was actually my son cause he's part asian, She was so convinced i had stolen him.She was freaking out so bad and i was so high shit was weird as fuck.

7. [quote name='"Eye Get Money"']
    It's because your a woman?[/quote]

Do you read?

And so what if I am? I am obviously capable of seeing WHY they would implement it into their policy.

8. To be fair, not all pedophiles are male. They still aren't able to assure parents that their children will be safe just by not letting them sit next to a man.

If anything, they're just making a seriously small chance a bit smaller.

But yeah, it is their business and I suppose they can run it how they want.

9. How are you guys not seeing what I mean?

Parent: I don't want my kid sitting next to some creepy dude.

Airline: We can assure they will not be next to any males... it's in our policy.

BAM! Now everyone is happy and the guy still gets to fly from destination A to destination B.

Never said I agreed, but when you run a business you'll do anything to cover your bases.

10. I do see what you mean, but I see the perspective of the guy who got moved, too.

It seems like it would be a bit embarrassing to say the least, to be moved away from a kid because you were born with a penis and therefore might be a pedophile.

11. [quote name='"junkiedays"']

I do see what you mean, but I see the perspective of the guy who got moved, too.

It seems like it would be a bit embarrassing to say the least, to be moved away from a kid because you were born with a penis and therefore might be a pedophile.[/quote]

Maybe he should go bitch about it (for lack of better words) and squeeze some first class out of those bitches?

12. [quote name='"GirlyS"']

Do you read?

And so what if I am? I am obviously capable of seeing WHY they would implement it into their policy.[/quote]

Lol love how you responded to me who said something so simple when Juan gave you a nice chunk to bite at...

It's because your a woman why you don't see the issue. If you read my previous posts you would see that I don't fully disagree with the policy. I'm attacking principle

13. [quote name='"GirlyS"']

Maybe he should go bitch about it (for lack of better words) and squeeze some first class out of those bitches?[/quote]

I agree with this

14. Lol, I was thinking earlier that next time this happens maybe a stewardess should just head up to first class and be like "show of hands, how many women agree with this policy...? You? You right there? Alright ma'am, we're going to need you to switch seats with this man in business class." :p

15. Upgrade me if your gonna move me. Let's break even reimburse me since my seat I paid for is in no use of mine

16. #56 JuicyGoose, Aug 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 15, 2012
    I've been profiled before. I've been followed around many higher end stores because they believed I, a 24 year old woman, am more likely than to steal than the 26ish dude two racks over.

Does that stop me from shopping there? Fuck no.

Did it bother me a wee bit? Sure, but I UNDERSTAND where they're coming from.

That's all I was trying to say. I understand why they'd do it. But that man deserved to be treated to a nice seat.

17. [quote name='"junkiedays"']

Lol, I was thinking earlier that next time this happens maybe a stewardess should just head up to first class and be like "show of hands, how many women agree with this policy...? You? You right there? Alright ma'am, we're going to need you to switch seats with this man in business class." :p[/quote]

Haha that would work :D

18. [quote name='"GirlyS"']I've been profiled before. I've been followed around many higher end stores because they believed I, a 24 year old woman, am more likely than to steal than the 26ish dude two racks over.

Does that stop me from shopping there? Fuck no.

Did it bother me a wee bit? Sure, but I UNDERSTAND where they're coming from.[/quote]

Id rather be accused a theif because of my sex rather a pedophile shit I love pussy and not just any pussy GROWN PUSSY make no issue of that

19. Ugh god, there's a store here that has a huge selection of sunglasses, and EVERY time I go there (which is a lot, because I go through sunglasses like no ones business), one of the employees will come stand and clean sunglasses next to me while constantly glancing over with a suspicious look on her face.

I really do want to stop shopping there because it pisses me off, but I haven't found anywhere with a better selection yet. :p

20. [quote name='"Eye Get Money"']

Id rather be accused a theif because of my sex rather a pedophile shit I love pussy and not just any pussy GROWN PUSSY make no issue of that[/quote]

Yeah, but the next dude to sit by them may be attracted to young pussy and this isn't just specific to you, it's every male.

Just like I'm sure those bitches at the store do it to every other younger ( is 24 even young? omg I'm 24) woman who steps foot in that place.