Treasure!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Kr0nik, Jan 19, 2010.

1. So, in the past idk 2 1/2 -3 years ive been smoking i had gotten about $400 worth of bud/pieces taken away from me when my parents found and confinscated them. When i lost them i gave up on ever searching for them, thinking my mom just flushed my weed and broke my pipes.

Anyways, tonight my parents were out and me and my firends, that were over went into the liquor cabnet looking to get some of my parents alcohol. When i first opened the cabnet, i quickly grabbed what i wanted and closed it. As i was closing the door to the cabnet, my friend pointed to another smaller door at the back of the cabnet, and asked what my parents kept in there. I figured it was just more bottles of wine and shit. I told him i didnt know, and opened it to check. There was 2 bottles of wine as i had expected.

I didnt notice any smell at first when opening the cabnet but after leaving the cabnet doors open, it reaked of a skunk in the dining room where my parents liquor cabnet was. I at first thought, one my friends had bud and didnt tell me and i got pissed off at them. They proved they didnt have anything on them, so i got curious and went back to the cabnet where it just absolutely stunk of skunk. I put my hand in the back cabnet and felt around the small door and pulled out a large shoe box from in there.

I opened up the box and stood there in awe at all the things that i had thought been gone for years. I found 2 of my old bubblers, still in great condition, a small pipe i used to be able to hide anywhere, my old double tree perc'd bong, and my very first pipe at the very bottom of the box along with about 4 or 5 g's of my bud. I have no idea why they saved all this stuff, but im kinda still in shock that i just found all of this. It is like christmas! haha

2. Damn, that's badass. Make sure to smoke up your friends.

3. OMG

I'm glad I can post first on this...If I was your mom n dad I would have done the same lol. That's pretty damn boss dude.

I'd confront them..?

edit...not 1st i guess.

4. maybe they don't mind weed too much, just wanted to wait until you were 18 or something and were going to return it all?

5. They probably planned on giving it back to you. At least thats what I am thinking. Who knows? Why else would they keep that? And for that long?

6. My mom used to take everything included bud, every stem and seed. she could find when "cleaning" my room
    when I turned 18 they gave me everything back and where like your gonna be leaving soon right??:D
    My dad even put the bud in a jar lol
    man have fun with that bud

7. thats what i thought, but ive been 18 since october, so idk haha w/e. I would ask them about it, but i think ill just let them eventually find out on their own. I forgot how much i loved these pieces i want to try each of em out again. haha just for old times sake, but ive already ripped the tube....i dont know why i never spent the time looking for it. I should have searched the entire house, just make sure.

8. i hope this story inspires other people who have had their things taken away by their parents to ransack the house and find their stuff :wave: