Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Treasure Beach Jamaica 1 Ounce of Dank $13

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by thefilmbuff, Feb 23, 2009.

1. #21 McGiver727, Feb 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 24, 2009
    me and my girlfriend are going on vacation to negril after college graduation. the best thing i heard to do with jamaicain weed since its usualy fresh and wet is to break it down into shake and spread it out on a tray or something and it will dry faster. def get it off the stem for it to dry faster.

2. yeah the buds were dry and manicured not a lot of seeds for jamaican bud. jamaican bud always has seeds because its all grown outdoors.

thats nothing on my cab ride i was offered 5 pounds of Ginger Skunk for $30 USD but i didn't need that much for the weekend.

3. way to hate on someone else's pickup.

4. Hey Guy! Nice pickup. You really gonna come back up here when your time is up?

5. who the fuck cares if you need it or not, i would of took it!!!!

6. damn thats mad, i wanna go to jamaica :(

7. Looks like some fine jamaican ganja you have there, and don't let anyone tell you those stems are big. Jamaicans leave the colas and branches whole, leaving large stems. 13 bucks is still about the best deal on the planet for an ounce. In jamaica you probably could've found a guy to sell you a pound from 100 to 150 bucks. In jamaica they have no scales or anything, so you are likely to be shortchanged, but the ganja is still the best outdoor the world has to offer.

8. True that dude but like I said I got offered 5 pounds of Ginger Skunk for $30 USD. I would say that I over paid for the $13 ounce. I currently have a small garden of my own growing outside my house in Jamaica!

9. very sweet score

looks less than an oz to me though

10. damn nice buds man

11. Yeah those pictures only show about half of the bud I have more pictures that show the whole thing but the internet in Jamaica is so fucking slow it takes like a half hour to upload 2 pictures. I'll try to upload a picture of the full thing next time I'm at the internet cafe. I have to use my blackberry to check GC.

12. wow 13$???? amazing pickup man, enjoy!!

13. #33 wenahaone, Mar 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 9, 2009

I think you're generalizing a bit. mexican weed doesn't always suck. the oaxacan isn't quite as potent as some chron here in the us, but it's still good. They've also got the seed bank strains growing in big greenhouses and stuff.

what kinds of pharms do they have in mex? I know they have valiums, but do they have oxy, and codiene...yada yada

14. wait i thought you lived in MN.

15. I am living in Jamaica now and loving it! I've never been to Amsterdam where weed is legal but I know the prices in Amsterdam can't even come close to the prices here! in Jamaica it might as well be legal because everybody does it anyways and they sell right outside the police station and the cops just ignore it and if t

16. what song is that from????!!!

17. OMW to Jamaïca brother, keep a place for me in your sesh tommorow allright? :bongin:

18. I don't know of a song that goes anything like that but google it and let me know because if it is a song its really fucking accurate!

19. Right on man where in Jamaica are you staying and how long because I plan on going out this weekend to Ocho Rios I think but if you contact me once you get here I can try to work something out. Peace bro.

20. there you go-->PM