trazodone

Discussion in 'General' started by dunphy, Sep 25, 2005.

1. anti depression pills.
    50mg/each

what would it do if i took multiple pills?

2. well.. you would probaly freak out, sweat to death and wake up in the hospital.. pills like that take a while to actually show effects too the person there prescribed for.. look for some cough syrup kido and if ur irish have no fear

3. dont do it man. you wanna get a cheap high do something else just not this

4. Yeah its bad news I did it with seriquill and that its not even worth trying even if you have nothing else to do serious risks involved with that kind of shit cause if you end up in the hospital they wont let you out they'll make it an attempted suiced even if it wasent andthats just shit you wanna stear clear of

5. I've done them before, and never ended up in the hospital.

I've taken 2 of the 50mg's at a time before, and I was perfectly fine. I was sitting down for a while while doing this and ended up just falling asleep.

I don't think that they are that much of a threat, however most antidepression pills do carry warnings for suicidal thoughts and such, however I thought that was only for extended use, or sudden withdrawal.

6. Anti-Depressants were the downfall of my High School years. Me and my buddies were taking lorazepam and I woke up next to him and he was passed out and had pissed his pants. He went into the hospital and I ended up having to also. I then got sent to a private school and lost all my old friends.

Just stay off the anti-depressants ;)

Jah Bless

7. Never done that, its similar to Valium I guess, and I've done that a few times before, was always ok imo.

8. i take prozacs but theyre perscibed..i wouldnt suggest popping them

9. don't take anti-depressents for recreational purposes unless you wanna feel hella twacked out.

I've taken wellbutrin before (and don't need any sort of anti-depressent).

The shit gave me the jitters--like mad shaking, I couldn't focus, I was a totally differen't person.

Don't fuck with that shit.

pz

10. Hell, I was supposed to be on wellbutrin, and it gave me that shit. Stay away from anti-depressants. Not everything can be used recreationally. Everyones looking for a cheap high these days, stealing granny's anti depressants and poppin' advil. It's fucked.

11. hey i saw the post bout the trazadone .. nd i actually take it for sleepin n depression ..im on 100 milligrams of that shit .. lol

12. same here, my mom insisted on getting me checked out for depression, i know thers nothing wrong with me but i sometimes make up smoe bullshit to get her off my back. i took them and freaked the fuck out, just started screaming at my mom and my friend, couldnt focus on anything, really fucking sucked. And nice word, thwacked haha.