Trayvon Martin's Petition

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Mastah Kush, Mar 21, 2012.

1. Yeah he could've been alive if he had just talked to Zimmerman instead of punching him. Should Zimmerman be crucified just because he's the one who walked away from this? Not everyone who kills someone should automatically be put in jail.

2. How is stabbing or bludgeoning someone to death too hard for people?

It seems people have done it longer than shooting people.

3. #103 JuanRing, Mar 29, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2012
    A 100 pound girl could kill 6"2 190 pound me in 2 seconds with a knife. A 12 year old could bash my skull in with a rock, physically he'd be capable of it. Guns are superior in a military context but knives and blunt objects are just as easy to murder someone with, in fact one could argue a knife is a superior murder weapon since it's silent, leaves less evidence and is much harder to identify as a murder weapon.

The argument that gun control makes it harder for people kill each other is a complete joke. It's main function is limit gun ownership to militant groups like gangs and the government.

4. [quote name='"junkiedays"']

Yeah, but you saying that this situation happened "because cowards can own guns" makes me think you maybe have an issue with gun laws. Is that the deal here?[/quote]

I'm not saying everyone that owns guns are cowards, just that there are too much cowards with guns, I just have an issue with guns personally so sorry guys, we would be better off without em of course, or would we?

5. [quote name='"StalinApproves"']

How is stabbing or bludgeoning someone to death too hard for people?

It seems people have done it longer than shooting people.[/quote]

So you think for the average person walking on the street, beating someone or stabbing them to death is easily done. I know its been done for years, sad ,but i still think its easier to pull a trigger

6. [quote name='"JuanRing"']

A 100 pound girl could kill 6"2 190 pound me in 2 seconds with a knife. A 12 year old could bash my skull in with a rock, physically he'd be capable of it. Guns are superior in a military context but knives and blunt objects are just as easy to murder someone with, in fact one could argue a knife is a superior murder weapon since it's silent, leaves less evidence and is much harder to identify as a murder weapon.

The argument that gun control makes it harder for people kill each other is a complete joke. It's main function is limit gun ownership to militant groups like gangs and the government.[/quote]

Yea its somewhat easier but I mean the state of mind you'd have to be in is much different, gun deaths from non leo are either usually straight intentional murder or heat of the moment trigger pulls.

7. No offense guys, I just feel we all need to be more compassionate about life, say Dec 2012 is actually the end (not saying I believe any of that) how are we humans going to feel reflecting back on our lives.

8. And if Zimmerman had killed Martin with a bat, would you be arguing that we shouldn't allow bats any more in America either?

Personally, I think Zimmerman should have been charged with manslaughter, and then wether or not he was guilty would be handled in the courts, not in the court of public opinion.

It's a right in America for citizens to have firearms. Deal with it. It's not going away.

9. [quote name='"ILLOGIK"']

And if Zimmerman had killed Martin with a bat, would you be arguing that we shouldn't allow bats any more in America either?

Personally, I think Zimmerman should have been charged with manslaughter, and then wether or not he was guilty would be handled in the courts, not in the court of public opinion.

It's a right in America for citizens to have firearms. Deal with it. It's not going away.[/quote]

Quit reiterating the constitution and develop your own conscience, of course it ain't going away, and i am dealing with it, just like I'm dealing with ignorance. Peace guys

10. Any statistics for that? What other kind of self defense situation is there than heat of the moment? What's different about shooting someone in the heat of the moment instead of stabbing someone. I could fly into a rage and strangle my girlfriend hypothetically, is that better than shooting her?