Trayvon Martin's Petition

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Mastah Kush, Mar 21, 2012.

1. [quote name='"garrison68"']I wonder if "burglary tool" screwdriver, and 12 pieces of women's earrings and jewelry, that were found on Trayvon Martin last year, will be traced to criminal activities. If not, what was he doing with these items in his possession?

Multiple suspensions paint complicated portrait of Trayvon Martin - Florida - MiamiHerald.com[/quote]

OK that was LAST year, and how the hell do u know its true, stop the bullshit people and get off this race wagon, he was shot when he didn't need to be, simple...I suspect the guy tried to be a hero neighborhood watchmen for some reason n probably bit off more than he can chew, got spooked n shot him, which is why guns are the most dangerous weapon in untrained hands, I'm just tired of fckng guns, regulate or get rid of them already.

2. We all need to blame the media, lets turn off the damn brainwashing TV's go outside n read a book or enjoy nature or something, you will fckng go crazy and lose your mind without noticing watching the news everyday. The media is pitting the citizens against one another... anyone else noticed the inside edition preview saying Hollywood stars are calling for justice and somehow Obama's picture quickly rolled past with all the "Hollywood stars".... wake up people our lives are being manipulated daily....

3. Somewhat relevant.

4. #84 Swills, Mar 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2012
    Yeah because petitions somehow will over rule the law, evidence, basically the innoncent until proven guilty part?

Why don't you support a petition to stop black on black crime that is running rampant! This case, although tragic, is a waste of time, well if you really do care about innocent people being killed, like a 6 year old black girl who was shoot in Chicago killed by a gang members bullets, why not pursue that?

The MSM plays you people so well.

Ha ha ha, I see the OP got banned. Dee dee dee

5. Kid deserved it. Thug kid in a neighborhood he didn't belong to. Zimmerman magically gets lacerations to the back of his head and gets his face beat.

:hello:

News trying to start a racial war. :poke:

Oh but wait, I don't hear anything about this:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iU07MVS0KJs[/ame]

:confused_2:

6. So, you haven't read much about this case then, have you? :p

7. signed. our justice system is appalling

8. I agree.

How dare you protect yourself, your family or your neighborhood with lethal force when your life or the lives of others is threatened.

We should just let criminals, rapists etc. roam freely and do as they wish, only allowing the police to stop them.

Next time someone is breaks into your house, make sure you call 911 and do nothing else. Let the burglar have his way with your family/wife/gf etc.

9. Media has created a maze of confusing tid bits of evidence that is physically just doesn't even lead to the end.

Mission accomplished people. Since Trayvons death the owners of every news company have been partying every night laughing at how they brought back the civil rights movement when civil rights are given to all already.

10. No, what's appalling is ignorance like this.

11. Exactly!

12. Again, there's lots of evidence that says he jumped Zimmerman. It sucks that he died but it sounds like he was the aggressor.

13. [quote name='"junkiedays"']

So, you haven't read much about this case then, have you? :p[/quote]

I'm guessing everything about the case was written by you, since you were there.

14. Lol, no that's not what I was trying to say, dude. I didn't mean to be rude, your post just seemed a bit void of factual information and full of assumptions.

15. [quote name='"JuanRing"']

Again, there's lots of evidence that says he jumped Zimmerman. It sucks that he died but it sounds like he was the aggressor.[/quote]

Again, one person was shot n killed because cowards can own guns, all could've been avoided n kid coulda been alive, but I'm guessing its OK, he got what he deserved as long as he was in the wrong huh. :-|

16. I don't think we need to be bringing gun rights into this. Anyone can own a deadly weapon, that doesn't always have to mean a gun.

To be honest, how many situations do we hear about where a concealed weapon carrier unfairly kills somebody?

Anyone?

Because it seems pretty rare to me.

17. i agree.

honestly, do you think the cops would let this dude go free after KILLING someone if there wasn't enough evidence to show self defense?!

18. Or at the very least, if there was not enough evidence to prove otherwise.

If there isn't enough evidence to show that he did not act in self-defense, then it's probably not even worth their time to take it to a jury. We're relying on proof here, keep in mind. You're innocent until proven guilty.

19. [quote name='"junkiedays"']

I don't think we need to be bringing gun rights into this. Anyone can own a deadly weapon, that doesn't always have to mean a gun.

To be honest, how many situations do we hear about where a concealed weapon carrier unfairly kills somebody?

Anyone?

Because it seems pretty rare to me.[/quote]

Of course anyone can own a deadly weapon, anything that's sharp n isn't soft is a potential deadly weapon, but not anyone can stab or bludgeon someone to death, guns are just too easy. All it takes is a finger.

20. Yeah, but you saying that this situation happened "because cowards can own guns" makes me think you maybe have an issue with gun laws. Is that the deal here?