Trayvon Martin's Petition

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Mastah Kush, Mar 21, 2012.

1. What kind of bullshit law is that! That it happens to be a place where your aloud to take self defense that this man kills a CHILD.
    Everywhere else in the united states if your whole family gets raped and you had to watch then you kill the people who did this, you'll still get put up under charges of murder if the judge wanted to.
    Like another blade said that I thought was completely true;

If its questionable it's arrestable

2. You should educate yourself about gun laws in the US, before you go banging on your keyboard.

3. #63 Yourcatdead, Mar 27, 2012
    Last edited: Mar 27, 2012
    Guarantee if the kid was one year older, and white this would be no big deal for all you crusaders in America. Nobody really knows, the media is obviously telling the short version

"UNARMED BLACK KID GETS SHOT BY CAUCASIAN"

sells, saying the actual story doesn't.

This. The media is saying Zimmerman just walked up to some black kid and shot him. Well listening to eye witnesses we see Zimmerman was getting his ass beat, and was self defense. I'm not going to sign a petition - because not only will NOT change anything, but we don't know the real story. Americans act like detectives when only about 4-5 people actually KNOW what happen that night.

It's sad, but if it was self defense then the kid got what he earned.

Stop with the child shit. It's so played out, and now pathetic. The dude was 17, not like a 9 year old was shot. The kid knew what he was doing, and he was obviously kicking the shit out of Zimmerman. Some of you act like he was some 3 year old kid who was just innocently picking flowers, then a big bad man came up and dropped 3 rounds in his ass. Quit with the dramatic bullshit please.

Bottom line: Very few people know what actually happened, so in the mean time quit pretending you were an eye witness, and you know shit.

4. #64 kliff2004, Mar 27, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 27, 2012
    This just in

Dozen's of young black men in america are murdered every single day by other black men.

Oh wait, no one cares when blacks are killing blacks. Business as usual right?

"the crime for being black in america is still greater than killing a black person"

Only when the color of the killer is different than the black person in question.

5. In the 911 call, Zimmerman questionably says that the suspect, Trayvon, 'looks black'. So unknowing about his race for certain, he was suspicious.

6. It's pretty common sense that you don't pull out a gun and not use it immediately. I was taught that an a very early age, growing up in one of the most violent cities in the United States. It's just stupid.

7. Is Zimmerman still allowed to carry a gun on his person?

8. Everyone jumped to conclusions.

Media only shows pictures of 12-14 year old Trayvon and shows Zimmerman in an orange suit looking like a mugshot.

It could very well be that Zimmerman acted in self defense with the accounts of there being a fight between the two. One person calling in saying that Martin was on top of him during the altercation. Supposedly Zimmerman had minor injuries. It can also be that he was an overzealous wanna be cop who took it upon himself to try to save the neighborhood and killed an innocent person.

What's really wrong here is how its being spun into White vs Black bullshit!. With Obama panderin for votes with his "If I had a son he'd look like Trayvon" spew of crap. To Al Sharpton standin up for this, OF COURSE he only comes out to fight for "Civil Inequalities" when its a black person as the victim, all the way up to the Black Panthers putting a bounty on Zimmerman.

shit is getting ridiculous.

9. I think of the late Dr Martin Luther King's quote... "I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."

People will spin this however they see fit, but I think it's pretty fucking appropriate here.

10. [quote name='"Not Sure"']I think of the late Dr Martin Luther King's quote... "I look to a day when people will not be judged by the color of their skin, but by the content of their character."

People will spin this however they see fit, but I think it's pretty fucking appropriate here.[/quote]

Yeah. When I think of that quote..

All I can think is..

No offense.

What goes through my mind "90% of the time I see BLACK people judging WHITE people.

I know this isn't for all the country.

But out here in Cali. If you were LEGITMATELY racist your not gunna be welcomed. Anywhere really.

There's some hatred for mexicans but its not cause there Mexican.

But I'm that cracka. And if I call em a ***** I'm gunna get my ass beat.

But if ten black people get together it's completely understandable to say ***** at least 50times before you say hi.

Idk man.

11. ^read between the lines

12. who gives a shit about this kid, or the guy who killed him.

just like other people have said, if the kid was white this wouldnt be news. or if the shooter was black, this wouldnt be news.

this is just something for the naacp to jump on and blah blah blah about. naacp are the most racist m***** f****** in this country. booohooo im black, booohooo the states and government pays for everything in my life.

if the U.S.A. is so unfair and unjust, take your asses back to africa where you belong

13. what if...

Zimmerman hasn't been arrested because he was legally in the right...

what if it totally wasn't racial profiling, but instead a plain story about self defense and the sad fact that someone lost their life?

14. Excuse me sir, but that's not what I heard on the internet.

15. well then the internet and i need to have a talk...

:mad:

16. #80 badboy287, Mar 28, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 29, 2012
    [quote name='"tothehead"']who gives a shit about this kid, or the guy who killed him.

just like other people have said, if the kid was white this wouldnt be news. or if the shooter was black, this wouldnt be news.

this is just something for the naacp to jump on and blah blah blah about. naacp are the most racist m***** f****** in this country. booohooo im black, booohooo the states and government pays for everything in my life.

if the U.S.A. is so unfair and unjust, take your asses back to africa where you belong[/quote]

Your a ignorant piece of foreskin

Name-Calling is not allowed here. - KSR