Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Travelling Weeds

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by LinuxJ, Sep 10, 2012.

1. Anybody have some pics, etc, from other countries on the herb they get? Well I don't travel much. And I live at home, so it is difficult, but anybody have stories of around the world? I only travel to Jamaica, and haven't since I was much younger. And I was too young to even walk too far. So any stories. I hope when the economy gets better I'll take a trip there, a dollar gets about 90J which is what can buy about 3-4 dollars worth. That's why Jamaica is amazing. A fast food meal here, goes $6-7. Down there, a fast food patty from the beach biker is 100J. Which is a little over a dollar. Its nice down there. And after reading other's travels down there, the weed is found everywhere, and inbetween Negril and Montego is a stretch where a pound of lambs' breath(not bread) is like 4-5k J which is like $50. Lambs' Bread is basically extinct all the other seed pollens took over the breed. Lambs' breath is like low grade mids. Still I know people who buy it with the leaves, and buds, for like 500 J more he gets the leaves. And then makes hash and resells in the area. Never bought but met him down there. Also the people down there are kind hearted, nice people. Only the cocaine drug czars kill down there. Which isn't too big. 99% in Kingston, so just go to Negril and Montego.