Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Travelling to Oregon

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Blazyn420, Aug 16, 2012.

1. They call us the green state for a reason
    :smoke:

2. My dad lives in Portland....so jealous....PA sucks some Dick when it comes to MJ laws

3. Leaving on Monday can't wait to finally smoke some purple!

4. IT'S OFFICIAL!!! I love Oregon back to my roots!!!!!!!!!

image-1945821569.jpg

5. [quote name='"Blazyn420"']IT'S OFFICIAL!!! I love Oregon back to my roots!!!!!!!!!

[/quote]

Ehh don't care for brothers collective they're over priced IMHO

6. Yeah I liked Cannabliss better but they didn't have a card like this. Any good places to recommend?

7. Day one:

image-4233931838.jpg

Jack herer
    Gods bud= GDP + OG kush
    Green goblin
    Raz kush
    Sputnik
    OG sin-x
    Wax OG kush
    And mad oil to put on my Tongue

8. [quote name='"Blazyn420"']Yeah I liked Cannabliss better but they didn't have a card like this. Any good places to recommend?[/quote]

Mt. Hood Wellness Center. My FAV I'll be there tomorrow.

9. The only reason why I hate Oregon, specifically Portland, is because whenever i'm there I rarely see the damn sun.

10. i knew a guy who put it in a jar of peanut butte and flew with multiple layovers

11. I'm from Oregon you literally can ask a random person. Everyone has weed here

12. Thats the beauty of it :smoke:

13. [quote name='"Blazyn420"']Day one:

Jack herer
    Gods bud= GDP + OG kush
    Green goblin
    Raz kush
    Sputnik
    OG sin-x
    Wax OG kush
    And mad oil to put on my Tongue[/quote]

I am so fuckin jealous!!! How long did it take to get the card?

14. You gotta send doctors notes and medi history and it takes maybe an hour after that.

15. Greatest trip of my life!!!!!! Def going to move there soon. Brought home plenty of tincture and candies with no problem at all mon. Zooted the entire flight.

16. [quote name='"Tim510"']The only reason why I hate Oregon, specifically Portland, is because whenever i'm there I rarely see the damn sun.[/quote]

It hasn't rained here in over 6 months....never see a cloud, can't see the sun? I want it to rain already!