Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Travelling to Oregon

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Blazyn420, Aug 16, 2012.

1. [quote name='"Blazyn420"']

No you don't.

"The Oregon law does not include a reciprocity provision. However, the Oregon Court of Appeals has ruled (and the Oregon Medical Marijuana Program has confirmed) that patients from out of state are permitted to register with the Oregon Medical Marijuana Program to obtain a registry identification card, the same as an Oregon resident, which will protect them from arrest or prosecution while in Oregon. These out of state patients are required to obtain a recommendation for the medical use of marijuana from an Oregon licensed physician. State v. Berringer, 229 P3d 615 (2010)."

BRUDA[/quote]

Wel that's fresh as fuck then! But its still guna cost ya 200 just to be allowed to smoke while your here, but if your cool with that then come smoke some trees!

2. Plus 175 for a doctors visit. But to smoke in freedom of prosecution is priceless.

3. You probably already know this, but here in Oregon you might only get a ticket if the officer wants to be a jerk, just carry less than an ounce... Flying is a hole nother deal, don't do it.

Or yeah, take the time, spend the money and get your card. There are a lot of really great co-ops here, just need a card, as of now out of staters can get one.

Seriously though card or no card, Oregon has never had a problem with weed shortages ;)

4. Got pre approved for the OMMP going in for a visit soon!!!

5. Easy as hell to find trees here in Oregon, especially if you're in Portland...

6. So you plan on coming to oreogn getting a medical card then are going back to VA?
    Is it illegal to smoke outside of oregon even with a medical card? Thats my understanding. You can't carry or be under the influence even with your medical card while in non registered states like VA?

Basically you would still be illegal in VA. Any outside Oregon card holder isn't allowed to grow or hold bud since your not registered to that specific state.

7. You must not smoke. I have spent way more money going to Jamaica and Vancouver and its still not legal there. This trip will be EPIC if you enjoy picking buds and smoking freely which I do. Of course it won't work in Va come on man!

8. Don't fly to Oregon with weed. That's like buying a hooker to take to Vegas.

9. I'm bringing edibles it's like an 8 hour travel day.

10. I wouldn't even bring edibles on the plane too fucking risky. Been in federal custody don't want to be in that situation again.

11. Cupcakes aren't illegal

12. ...unless they have illegal substances in them.

13. [quote name='"junkiedays"']

...unless they have illegal substances in them.[/quote]

Just some chronic butter that's all.

14. You do realize that marijuana is still illegal, right?

15. Soon very soon

16. Which means if you get caught, the feds will be very understanding I'm sure. :p

17. Where are you traveling to specifically, I'm from Portland. -_-

18. Portland and tigard

19. that should be easy for you, check downtown or by the water front hell even chinatown lol.

20. Haha that will still last about 3 hours so get drunk for the other 5?