Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Travelling to Oregon

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Blazyn420, Aug 16, 2012.

1. What's the best way to travel with bud now a days? I used to put in boxers and walk through but now they have scanners. Best case is to just grab some out there I am thinking.

2. Are you talking about flying?

With weed?

Because that's a really, really bad idea. :p

3. That is so stupid. There is copious amounts of reefer in Oregon. Just go to a bar and have a few with some local folk and work up to it.

4. That's the plan to meet some locals I just like to smoke on arrival. Yes I was talking about flying used to do it all the time pre-body scan era.

5. Pre-9/11 was a totally different deal.

Do you really want to risk a felony just to maybe have some weed when you get to your destination?

It's a bad risk. Not at all worth it.

Just suck it up and try to find some when you get to Oregon.

6. What part of oregon are you flying too?

I'm in oregon right now.

7. I live in Oregon so if you want some weed it's here.

8. Dude haha. DON'T BRING WEED ON A PLANE TO OREGON. That's the stupidest shit I've heard. Ever. I'm in Miami now (cant find bud anywhere :( )but I live there. There's so much fucking weed I won't be surprised if you trip on an o. Seriously, just ask the first 10 people you see and a guarantee 100% you'll find dank.

9. If you really need to, bring enough for a joint and put it in a small plastic baggy on the bottom of your foot under your socks. Already did it, was easy af. Just a jays worth though, thatll keep you busy for the 20 minutes that you can't find bud.

10. [quote name='"24karrotts"']Dude haha. DON'T BRING WEED ON A PLANE TO OREGON. That's the stupidest shit I've heard. Ever. I'm in Miami now (cant find bud anywhere :( )but I live there. There's so much fucking weed I won't be surprised if you trip on an o. Seriously, just ask the first 10 people you see and a guarantee 100% you'll find dank.[/quote]

Ur in Miami and can't find weed?! Lmao! You're crazy bro. There's so much mary j j here it's crazy.

11. This man speaks the truth.

cheap 25$ 8ths and 50$ quaters.

Great brews, Ninkasi total domination.

12. #12 Blazyn420, Aug 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2012
    Going to Portland and Tigard. What about traveling with edibles?

13. Wait until you get to Portland then buy some weed, downtown on the bus mall.

14. I'm gonna try to find a medicinal delivery man.

15. If you need any tips maybe try the link in my signature.

16. #16 Blazyn420, Aug 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 18, 2012
    That site is closed down. Webehigh.com is ghost so you gotta be more crafty.

Update if you enter it .org it's golden

17. Or how about when I get to Oregon I will get a medical card. Now to learn the art of mail order deliveries.

18. [quote name='"Blazyn420"']Or how about when I get to Oregon I will get a medical card. Now to learn the art of mail order deliveries.[/quote]

If your moving here sure, need to be a resident to get a card bruda

19. #19 Blazyn420, Aug 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 20, 2012
    [quote name='"BurnAFewDown"']

If your moving here sure, need to be a resident to get a card bruda[/quote]

No you don't.

"The Oregon law does not include a reciprocity provision. However, the Oregon Court of Appeals has ruled (and the Oregon Medical Marijuana Program has confirmed) that patients from out of state are permitted to register with the Oregon Medical Marijuana Program to obtain a registry identification card, the same as an Oregon resident, which will protect them from arrest or prosecution while in Oregon. These out of state patients are required to obtain a recommendation for the medical use of marijuana from an Oregon licensed physician. State v. Berringer, 229 P3d 615 (2010)."

BRUDA

20. its actually is really funny you say this, because i just took a trip to oregeon to see my sister, and i really wanted to bring weed on the plane. There are some ways like hollowing out a candle put weed in there and melt back on the wax, but i personally woudnt do it, not worth it.

I actuall was on a hike and saw like 3 people smoking pot, its very norm there, im sure you could find someone, just make sure your always doing something like hiking