Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Travelling from State to State

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by alexboy4, Aug 5, 2011.

1. So, I'm moving from VA to NY. I'm going to be taking a route from Virginia Beach through the eastern shore, up into the Lincoln tunnel into Manhattan. Driving through the states of VA, MD, DE, NJ, and NY. So far, I have about 2gs of MJ to bring with me. We're in a truck, which will be packed with my things, like boxes of clothes and stuff, as well as personal bags and a bed/box frame. I'll be with my parents, and I will not be smoking/being high.

Should I worry about bringing that much weed with me on my journey? Or should I be fine?

I need SERIOUS answers.

2. 2 grams is nothing to worry about, just make sure it doesn't smell

3. Yeah def. I'm going to be putting it in a suitcase in two zip lock bags, I'm sure that would be fine.

4. I would like more feedback if possible!

5. Jesus dude two grams is nothing. One ziplock in your suitcase should be cool

6. haha sorry, I'm relatively new to this.

7. Keester it!

8. Dude no.. Drug laws in NY are so harsh. When you enter the state they drug search EVERYTHING. So, stick it up your butt dude. Don't get faded.

-snicker-

:smoke:

9. I am reading in to it, and it doesn't seem like that's the case.

10. Lol, he's fucking with you. Yeah dude don't sweat it, the risk you're taking is soo extremely small. Going across state lines means nothing.

Think about it. How often do you get pulled over? Whenever that's happened, has the officer ever wanted to search the vehicle? No, that's absurd, unless you're being very suspicious. And then he would have to find it. All of those things have to happen for you to get in trouble. It's not gonna happen.