Traveling!

Discussion in 'General' started by Bleezie_King, Sep 22, 2009.

1. I'm gunna be in Wisconsin later this month (dates in headline) and I am way excited about it. gunna get fucked up every day :p

i was wondering if anyone else is traveling in the downswing of '09, or has come back from a vacation already, or whatever!

2. Hey what are you doin in WI? Bringin your own or are you going to score some of the local bud?

I love to travel and smoke, but remember it's not as accepted OUTSIDE of CA - so be on the stealth lest you get busted! I usually find a park reaaaly early in the morning or a nice waterfront with no one around. I tend to not smoke in the car. I really like my car ;)

3. Where are you going in Wisconsin? I grew up there, Im in WI now actually until saturday.
    And why are you coming here? haha not to sound like a dick or anyhting

4. Holy shit bro.

11k posts. I am in awe.

5. i have a homie out there who i'm meeting out there, and fuck bringing weed on the plane. that just askin to be arrested

visiting a friend. he lives just outside Milwaukee. gunna be dope

6. Kick ass. You guys need to find a day and come down to Chicago. People are so chill here and the city is awesome.

7. Why would you want to come here?? It sucks and its gonna be cold... i think lol.
    (edit: ok who am i kidding i love it here and will probably never leave...)

but the fall is a great time to see the trees change colors.

Im just south of madison so your gonna be about an hour and a half away haha.

8. I just got back from a month in Peru about 2 weeks ago. I also spent a month going through Mexico, Belize and Guatemala beforehand. It was a hell of an amazing trip, and I can't wait to see more of the world.

9. ^ I love belize.

I'm going to turkey, syria and egypt next month. It's for work, but it should still be pretty cool.

10. Wow thats awsome! what is your line of work?

11. Ya I want a job where I can travel and see as much as possible.

What do you do for work?

12. Fuck, if you were coming a few hours North I'd tell you to drop by, but Milwaukee is waaay out of the way.

Nice city though, hit up Mo's Irish pub downtown for some good live music, nice beer selection, great food, and nice looking women. ;)

13. ive been doing a lot of traveling this summer. i was in poland for two weeks, london for a week, moved from nyc to buffalo, and i recently went sailing in canada. the borders about 20 min away so i get to go there anytime i want now. :D

14. That sounds pretty cool, man. I have a friends that lives up there and he seems to think it's the bee's knees. My girlfriend and I are planning on going traveling around the US for a while and ending up in Oregon sometime in the next month. I can't wait!

15. You live in the U.P right? its awsome country up there i have a cabin up by the willow flowage in wisconsin just south of there a bit.

Oh and Bleezie, if your a beer man you will be in heaven while staying in milwaukee. be sure to try Spotted Cow, or Fat Squirrel two of my personal favorites, its brewed in New Glarus but you should be able to get a hold of it where you are staying.

16. I went to Southern Mexico (Cozumel) earlier in the year.

What's leftover of my vacation days will more than likely be used to go to Titans games, especially if they make the post season.

I've been thinking about going to either New Orleans or Atlanta here pretty soon. Can't decide on which though.

17. I'm a photographer and I work for a travel agency.

18. Penelope that is probably one of the coolest jobs i have heard of you lucky lady :p

19. yeah we where actually planning to hit up chicago for a day or 2

where's some good places to eat, chill, and smoke?

20. Thanks! It would be even cooler if it paid better... :laughing: