Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

traveling

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by lyndz420, Feb 8, 2004.

1. Over this break, me and my best friend are going to Jamaica...I know that when we get there there are gonna be people all over the place that are gonna be puffin, but me and my friend were thinking we might wanna bring our own bud over there...do u think its stupid to take it on the plane? Any suggestions?

2. I would buy it over there, they have it everywhere.....also dont bring anything on the plane, it obviously not worth it. You are about to go on a vacation to Jamaica and if you get caught before your tri, there is no trip. Better off buying it there or not smoking at all...

just an opinion, do what u want man, just be careful

3. Umm...seriously, why would you bring your own pot to JAMAICA!!!!!!!!!!!! !

Just bring a lil bit of extra cash to buy it down there, and then, when you get home...you'll still have some there waitin for ya!