traveling

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by arsonik187, Aug 2, 2012.

1. I'm planing a trip this Xmas to visit family. I live in California they live in Kansas, I want to bring them some pipes maybe a bong as presents. I know in ca its not a problem to have a brand new pipe. Whats the best way to get them there, Im still deciding on either flying or renting a car and driving out there. If I fly will airports give me a hassle if they are in my suitcase. Or driving across multiple states( ca, az, nm, tx, ok, ks)

2. if its brand new you will have no problems anywhere, it must be completely clean

3. Yeah i don't plan on smoking out of them till they open their presents.

4. planes, cars, boats, you cant get in trouble for a unused tobacco pipe...

5. You can't get in trouble for an unused tobacco pipe, bong. Just make sure they are completely clean when transporting them.

6. flying with brand new/never used bongs shouldn't be a problem....but!
    they are gonna toss that bag & show it no love.
    so wrap up those tubes to protect them.

id recommend renting a car and driving, just so you can take some herb with you.

plus i love road trips, so i could be biased :cool:

7. During traveling Make sure have a signed, valid passport, and a visa, if required, and fill in the emergency information page of passport.To avoid being a target of crime, do not wear conspicuous clothing or jewelry and do not carry excessive amounts of money.

koh samui island